Chapter 25

Kimba's POV

We're on our way home after, well, a very eventful evening with Cheryl. The kiss Cheryl and I shared has been in my mind the whole time. I mean, it's not every day you ran into your one night stand, and on top of that, find out your lovely ex-boyfriend has cheated on you with her. it's not such a pleasant feeling I tell ya that, but that was all erased the minutes Cheryl's lips connected to mine.

At first I didn't understand why she would ask to kiss her, It also took be a bit to react to what was actually happening. You know that feeling someone is looking at you? Even though you're not looking at them? Well that's how I felt when I was kissing Cheryl, I left someone stare burning on my back. I didn't have to turn around to know Lindsey was there, and that's when everything clicked in place. Cheryl lips on mine were only a voucher for Lindsey doubts on our "relationship".

Maybe I can cook Cheryl a nice dinner or take out to eat so I can thank her for everything she's done for me. Not every friend would fake being your girlfriend, let alone eat your face off in a public place. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all. She's such an amazing kisser and I would kiss her all day and night is I could. But that's impossible, Cheryl is straight, and she being my fake girlfriend is as close I'll get.

I turned my face too look at Cheryl; she seems lost in her own perfect little world. She looks so innocent, so so beautiful. The kind of beauty I wish I had, the natural one, the one every girl wish to have but doesn't, because only Cheryl does.

She smiles and her dimples show, I can't have enough of them! They are so cute, she's so adorable I just want to cuddle her all the time, why? I don't know. It's like she has this magnet that pulls me and I can't fight it off, not that I want, anyways.

She turns around and I am blessed with one of her amazing smile, dimple on full display. I bring my hand to caress her cheek and she leans in my touch.

"I love these" I said using my thumbs to trace the dimples.

"and I love that" she said doing the same but just around my lips.

"my lips?" I questioned

"that, and your smile" she said moving closer to me.

"why? There's nothing special about it" I said bowing my head

"wrong" she said, using two of her finger to lift my chin

"Cheryl, look at you" I said, removing her hand off my chin "you are gorgeous, your smile is just perfect, bet you would win best smile anytime and anywhere" she doesn't respond she just shakes her head and turns her head facing the window.

And I do the same. I turned my head to face the window looking the people we're passing, the palms tree, I look up to the sky, the sun shining brighter than ever and I can't help to think if my mom is watching over us, over my little brother, Katy and I?

I wipe a tear that fell down my cheek and sniff not wanting to cry, I know mums in a better place but I still can't help to miss her. I smile at all the fun memories I had with her, all the times Katy and I would make a big mess in the kitchen and then she wouldn't let us eat the cookie until we would have cleaned everything. She was such a lovely mother; I just wish she would have shared her pain with me.

She left us without saying what was causing her so much pain, and i wish i would have been more persuaded, then maybe she would have told me and i would have helped her get thought it, together as mother and daughter.

"how can you be so bloody stupid Kimba? yo-" Cheryl starts but stops when I turned my head to face, seeing the tears freely escaping from my eyes down my cheek and falling into my lap.