Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Cheryl's POV

I turned to me left side closer to Kimba so I could cuddle her but I find nothing but a empty bed, the sheet are a bit cold so that means she has been up for a while now. I groan because last night we stayed up until late watching films and just chilling with everyone. Rachel pretty much discharged herself the same day she was admitted; she had four stiches on her forehead and a twisted ankle.

Even with a twisted ankle that girl won't stay still, she's walking on it like nothing and sometimes she doesn't even uses the crutches but Kim makes her uses them. Always running after Ray, chasing her making sure she's taking all her medicine and making sure Ray is not forcing her ankle. I find it really cute how Kimba takes such a motherly role.

Nic had a tummy bug and Kimba took care of her like a proper mother would do, Sarah was pissed of her head vomiting all over the place, Kimba was the one who took her to the toilet, held her hair while Sarah emptied her stomach, tucked her in bed and clean all the sink. And the time Katy's manager was making her work over time and wouldn't give enough time to rest kim herself went there and shouted at them, I had never seen kim so mad, ever! She was proper angry, it was such a turn on I wanted to jump her there and then, I did made love to her that night though, pretty hot if you ask me.

I chuckle to meself at the memory of that night, Kimba and I were coming out of the shower and poor Nicola saw more than she would have liked seeing. i actually thanked God it was Nic and not Rachel or Sarah, oh man if either one of them would have seen us in that stage that would have been the death of us two. Give those two a sexual performance and they will forever make fun of you.

Knock knock

Two knocks on the door make me open me eyes, I throw on one of kimba's oversized tee's. oh how I love her smell.

"coming" I call.

"morning" says Nicola closing the door behind her.

"morning babiee" I say, patting the spot next to us.

I tried hard to laugh at her bed hair but it just too damn funny so I let out a little giggle

"shut it tweedy, yours is just as bad" she murmurs and me smiles fades trying to fix me hair

"leave it, its only us two in the house" she says lying down next to us, placing her head on my chest, something she does when she's worried about something.

"where is everyone?" I asked, running me fingers thru her gorgeous red hair

"I don't know, but the house it emptied, and its only 9am" she sign

I just nod me head, I wonder where everyone is? Kimba didn't even bother telling us. I don't think much of it I just close me eyes trying to fall back asleep, its only 9 am, I could sleep for an hour more.

"bella?" nic whispers

"hmmm?" is all I manages to say

"you sleeping?" she asks, lifting her head of me chest

"Trying to"

"hmkay" and with that she goes back to the previous position.

A few minutes passed and I can tell Nic is still awake, something is definitely bothering her.

"Nic, baby, what is it" I said, giving her a light squeeze

"its Charlie" she whispers

"do I need to chop some balls?" I questioned

"oh god no!" she covers her mouth in shocked

"then" I said, moving her so I can get up.

"well, tomorrow is the last tour date-"