[ 72 ]

^ brent is in the media above
☺️

"Guys, I found more information regarding the background of Mr Williams. His beginnings at the club, relationships with players, time surrounding medicine for athletes. Hope this kind of information is going to be helpful." Olivia asked sweetly as Charlotte smirked.

"Any information regarding the investigation is going to help us Olivia." She said as we all continued to work on our part for the drug investigation. Right now, the team were at my place seeing as we didn't actually have a specific headquarter to do our work in since I was fired from The Melbourne Autograph that day.

As much as I would love to say that getting fired from The a Melbourne Autograph was affecting me, it honestly wasn't. It felt like a blessing not to be in the same building as the control freak known as Derrick Johnson and it was a beautiful feeling to know I could free about my opinions I shared about my very passion of reporting on sport. Even though I didn't exactly have a job at the moment and was unemployed, I felt like I was learning so much more through Charlotte than I learnt with Derrick in the three years I spent at The Melbourne Autograph.

"So did anyone watch the match the other day? Brisbane Lions vs Greater Western Sydney?" Kyle asked as I noticed Bella rolled her eyes.

"Oh god, why?" She asked sounding irritated as she shot Kyle a deadly glare.

"Hang on, it was a very good match Bella dear -"

"It was shit Kyle. From the very start we all know that the Giants were going to win because hello, it's the Brisbane Lions. And also, why the hell would you even bother with that match. Understandable if it was someone like Carlton or something but c'mon seriously, Greater Western Sydney and Brisbane Lions? I would much prefer watching fucking paint dry than that monstrosity."

"Oh I'm sorry Bells that the match wasn't interesting for you. Which team do you go for then?" Kyle asked teasingly as she rolled her eyes and shot him another cold glare.

"Dude seriously? I go for Fremantle."

"Oh I wonder why you go for Freo." Kyle teasingly added as Bella once again rolled her eyes.

"I swear to god I do not go for Fremantle because of Nat Fyfe, okay Woods? Curls might the girls but not this one." She added, pointing to herself as Olivia suddenly pipped in.

"Tom Sheridan is actually quite adorable. I seriously love his eyes." She said shyly as I gave her a pouted lips look as Olivia defiantly knew what was up.

"Yes, he defiantly does have nice eyes just like Jack Billings -" I added, feeling irritated as I overheard Kyle scoff.

"What?" I asked viciously at him as he just smirked.

"Billings a twenty year old with a baby face, my god how can you women be attracted to a boy like him?" He asked as I smirked and shot him a glare.

"I'd rather a baby face on a 20 year old then a big baby in the body of a 24 year old."

"Oh shit, you put that boy to shame." Bella added as Olivia gave me a thumbs up and Charlotte just chuckled.

"Well I think Luke Hodge has got such nice eyes as well." Bella added as Kyle just scoffed again.

"Dude's married with three kids, do you think he's going to take any notice of you?"

"I swear to god Kyle, I just he had nice eyes not anything about wanting to pounce on him. Don't make me get my mum's fucking pasta maker on you!" Bella taunted as I just smiled and stared dopey at Kyle.

"What the hell is up with you Scarlett?"

"At least Luke's got a wife and three children, what have you got Woods? Your bag of Smith's chips and a copy of Flashdance on DVD?" I added as everybody burst out in laughter.