0.4

I got tagged to do fifteen facts about me. So here they are, they're the same ones that were on my other story, 'Trynna Make It'.

1. My favorite musical artists are 5 Seconds of Summer, August Alsina, Chris Brown, and Avril Lavigne.

2. I really like tacos and burritos. They're my favorite.

3. My favorite ice cream is either cookies and cream or vanilla with caramel.

4. My favorite colors are pink and blue.

5. I'm 5' 9"

6. I have a lip ring and a cartilage piercing.

7. My favorite YouTuber's are DK4L and D&B Nation. I'll add their links.

8. I have 13 published books. There are an additional 10 sitting in my drafts.

9. I like black olives, green olives and pickles.

10. I do like some Nickelback songs, most people don't.

11. I like Nike and Adidas.

12. I love to sing and write stories.

13. My favorite TV shows are Bones and The Vampire Diaries

14. It annoys me when someone trying to talk to me while I have earbuds in or when I'm writing because I loose my focus/train of thought.

15. The second book I ever published on Wattpad currently has 100k reads, which I am super happy and excited about.

"Chres." Melanie whispers, shaking my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I hum, more than half asleep still.

"Chres, get up." She shakes my shoulder harder.

My eyes open and I sit up quickly, "What? What's wrong?"

"I heard something."

"It was probably just an animal." I shrug.

"I heard someone say something." She whispers.

"What'd you hear?" I ask, running my hand down my face.

"It sounded like someone talking. Something about their family." Melanie whispers.

"Melanie, I think you scared yourself." I shake my head.

"No, I did." She tells me.

"I'll go see." I groan, getting up. She grabs Amoré and sits back on the mattress, holding her close.

I step out and look around. "No one is out here." I shake my head.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'll go look around." I say. It's a good thing I don't have work tomorrow.

"Wait." She stops me. She stands up, holding her sleeping daughter and walks over to me. She grabs my arm tightly, standing beside me. "I'm going with you."

"Alright." I chuckle at how scared she is.

I walk around, checking everything that's within fifteen feet of the tent. There was nothing except a couple frogs and one squirrel. "See? Nothing." I turn to Melanie.

"Maybe they left." She looks up at me.

"Or you were just scaring yourself." I suggest.

"I know what I heard." She rolls her eyes.

I hold my hands up in surrender, "Alright. Let's go back to the tent."

She keeps her tight grip on my arm the whole way back. Once we lay down, I turn to face her. "You can let go now." I tell her. She was still scared, she even put Amoré in them middle of the bed.