4.1

Do y'all use Wish? Y'all want up to 50% off? All you have to do is use this code: hxrdzpx

Disclaimer: I do not know what percentage you get off if you use this code. All I know is it can be up to 50%

Just to clarify, by blow up the comments, I mean comment a lot. But not just "can I have a shout out?" The point of the shout outs are to show my appreciation to the people who give me their opinions on the content of the story and the overall way I'm writing. I want to be able to improve in writing.

Comment what you think about the characters, what's going on, ask questions if you have them. Kindly point out mistakes that may be there.

Then you get a shout out.

I'm not trying to be rude, I just can't give them to everyone who asks. Sorry.

Enjoy!

--

"We miss you, Chres." I speak, holding my husband's hand.

"I'm ten weeks today, babe." I smile. "She's still tiny. But her heart is beating."

"Well, I don't know if it's a girl yet, Chres. I wish you could see it." I sniffle. "I wish you could go to appointments with me."

I rub his cheek with my thumb, "We love you." I kiss his cheek, laying my head beside of him on the bed.

I force myself to sleep, still crying.

Its upsetting not knowing if he'll ever wake up. On top of that major weight in my shoulders, I'm pregnant and we can barely afford the two kids we have now.

I'm trying to work as much as possible, without putting too much stress on the baby, but I'm also trying to be with Chres as much as possible. When I'm not with him, I'm with the kids or working.

Right now, the kids are at home with Maya and Ray. Visiting hours are over, but I stay with him because we're married.

I don't want him to wake up and me not be here to make sure he's okay.

--

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's." I smile brightly. "Let me know when you're ready to order."

"Can I get two Big Macs, extra pickles, on a sesame seed bun, extra sauce, light lettuce, add onion, and put extra cheese?"

"Okay, two big macs, extra pickles, sesame seed bun, extra mac sauce, easy on the lettuce, onion and extra cheese?" I repeat after entering it into the computer.

"Yeah, and I want them in a box this time. Last time they wrapped them up." She rolls her eyes. "They were squished."

"We're actually out of the boxes, we don't get another shipment until tomorrow morning." I inform her.

"How are you out of the boxes?" She questions.

I shrug, not knowing what to say. "They come with a lot of our deals."

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes. "I also want two hot fudge sundaes, one caramel. And the peanuts."

I enter it into the computer. "Alright, is that all for you, ma'am?" I ask.

"To go." She answers, holding her card out.

I swipe it and hand it back. "Here you go. I'll go get your sundaes."

I go and get two hot fudge sundaes and one caramel, like she asked. "Would you like a drink tray ma'am?" I ask.

"Yeah." She nods, not looking up from her phone.