3.9

Guys, remember how happy the last chapter was? Wasn't it great?

So if this one isn't as happy, don't be mad 😀

Also, I didn't post this the day after the last one, because I forgot to add in the part about her parents coming. So shout out to RocRoyalSexxii because her comment reminded me.

Enjoy!

--

"Okay, open your eyes." I tell Melanie, once her parents are standing right in front of her.

I asked her to walk with me to the back of the building while her surprise was delivered. She probably thinks it's an animal.

She opens her eyes, staring at her parents.

She turns and looks at me, tears falling down her face. "You did this?"

I nod, smiling at her. I peck her lips before nudging her towards them. "Go say hello."

She slowly steps towards them, and they pull her into a hug.

"We are so sorry." Her parents both are crying.

"It's okay." Melanie sniffles.

"We missed you so much." Her mother runs her fingers through Melanie's hair.

"I missed you guys." Melanie hiccups.

"We want to be in your life again, if that's okay with you." Her father says.

"That's fine with me." She nods.

After they end the hug, she introduces our family to her parents.

"This is our son, Camden, and our daughter, Amoré. This is my husband, Chres." She smiles, looking at me. "Who I think you've already met."

"We did. We met up to talk about today." Her mother nods. "He seems to really love you."

"I do." I wrap my arms around my beautiful wife, kissing her cheek.

"How long have you two been together?" Her father asks.

"A year and a few months." Melanie answers.

"Awe." Her mother coos.

"How old is he?" Her father asks.

"He's seventeen." Melanie answers for me.

"He's cute." Melanie and her mom laugh at her mom's statement.

"I know, right?" Melanie looks over at me.

"Don't make me blush." I hide my face.

"Dada." Amoré reaches for me.

I take her, holding her up. "Let's go over here while mommy chats." I kiss her cheek before grabbing Camden.

We sit on the couch and Melanie spends the next hour or so catching up with her parents and introducing the rest of our family.

"And what's the relationship to you?" Her mother asks about the guys.

"They're my brothers." I answer.

"Oh, I see." She nods.

I turn to Melanie. "Can you take her for a minute, I have to use the bathroom."

"Yeah." She takes Amoré from my arms.

"Dada." Amoré pouts, reaching for me.

"Daddy will be right back." I rush towards the bathroom, knowing I'll sit back down and hold her if I see her start to cry.