2.5

Another update, since today is my birthday.

Shout out to 123456789girlifh

Also, only one person stated which book they would like to have posted. Therefore, I will be postponing the release date.

Forbidden Love or Haunted. The descriptions are in the previous chapter if you would like to vote now.

Enjoy!

Waking up to the sounds of Amoré's laughs, I smile. My eyes flutter open, seeing Chres tickling her.

"Dada!" She laughs, grabbing at his hands.

"I told you I was gonna tickle you." He continues to tickle her.

She laughs loudly, looking at me for help.

"Why are you tickling the baby?" I ask, sitting up.

"For trying to take my nose." He lifts her up, kissing her cheeks.

She leaves a slobbery kiss on his cheek in return.

She lays her head on his shoulder.

He leans over, kissing me sweetly.

Until the two of us are pushed apart by a tiny hand. "No." Amoré shakes her head.

"I can't give mommy a kiss?" Chres asks her.

She wraps her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder and looking at me. "Dada."

"No, daddy is mama's." I shake my head, kissing his cheek.

"Mama." She whines, pushing me away. She stretches up, kissing his cheek.

Chres chuckles, as my jaw drops. "No, my daddy." I kiss his cheek again.

"No." She whines, putting her hand over my mouth. "Dada."

She moves her hand, wiping my kiss off of Chres.

"Amoré!" I laugh.

Chres chuckles, pecking my lips. "Its okay, babe."

Amoré stares at him in shock. "Dada, no."

"What?" He asks her, pecking my lips again.

She puts her hand over his lips, pushing his face away from me. He looks at her and she shakes her head. "No, dada."

He looks down at her, laughing. "Okay, daddy won't give mommy anymore kisses."

"Traitor." I mumble.

Amoré smiles, hugging his neck and laying her head on his shoulder again.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." I stand, pulling Chres' shirt down a bit. I wore his shirt and boxers to sleep last night.

"Okay." He nods, looking down at Amoré.

He nods his head, gesturing for me to come closer. I do so, leaning down some and he kisses me again, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you, Chres." I smile, standing up straight.

I walk to the dresser, grabbing some shorts and a tank top before going to the bathroom.

After taking care of my hygiene routine, I head into the room, sitting on the bed.

Chres was laying with Amoré on his chest, both of them asleep. They like to stay up late and wake up early, then take a nap.