3.7

Anybody watch DC Squaad? I'm so excited for them!

This is not 10,000 words, but it is a long chapter still.

Blow up the comments for a shout out.

Enjoy!

--

"Baby," I rub Chres' cheek with my thumb. "It's time to get up."

"I don't want to." He groans.

"You have work today." I kiss his cheek. "Come on."

"I will get up if you take a shower with me." He smiles with his eyes closed.

"Okay, baby. I'll go start the water, get the clothes." I peck his lips.

"Okay." He sits up, yawning.

Him and Camden decided to stay up until midnight, knowing he has to get up for work at six.

He's finally going back today, and he's super excited. He really missed that shop.

I'm nervous though because Shay works there, and she could try to pull something slick. I know he wouldn't give in, but I really don't want to fight her again.

However, if I find out she tried anything with my husband, I will.

I shake the thought off, not wanting to get angry over nothing.

I start the shower water, getting the towels and the rags.

"Babe, are you good with wearing my shirt?" Chres walks into the bathroom.

"Yes, baby." I nod. "Just get my shorts so there's something under them."

"I already did." He puts the clothes with the towels, walking to the toilet.

I turn my head, removing my shirt so I can go ahead and get in the shower.

I have no idea why Chres takes a shower in the morning, because he refuses to go to bed without taking one at the end of the day.

I don't think you get that dirty while you sleep, why not just take one every night?

He showers almost as much as he brushes his teeth. It's a great thing that he likes to be clean, but my goodness that's a lot of water being used.

One thing I have noticed living with him, he can't stand for stuff to be dirty.

He starts to get undressed, but I stop him. "You did not wash your hands."

"I'm about to get in the shower with you." He sounds confused.

"Yeah, and you're gonna be trying to hold me and stuff. Hurry up and wash them." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes, going to wash his hands at the sink.

I continue undressing before stepping into the warm water.

Chres joins me soon after.

--

After our shower, I sit on the bed, brushing my hair while Chres continues to get ready. "Babe, my tummy hurts." I pout.

"What way?" He asks, putting on deodorant.

"I don't know. Kind of like I need to vomit." I answer.

He closes the deodorant, putting it down before sitting beside me. He immediately pulls me into his arms, rubbing my stomach. "Do you want me to stay home, princess?" He asks.

"No, it's your first day back." I frown. "Can you rub it until I fall asleep?"

"Of course. Gimme kiss though." He puckers his lips.