6.1 | And the options

Hi. How are ya?

Soooo, since we're number 1, still, I definitely think this calls for something special.

So with over 90 stories in my drafts waiting for me to hit publish, I'm going to ask you guys to vote on which one you would like to see. Some of these stories mean a lot to me, and I worked really hard to make them.

So I am going to give five choices, and you tell me which you would like to see. (They are all Chresanto stories)

The first is called "Memories" and this one means a LOT to me. I've put a lot of work in this one. It's based on a true story, so it's taken a long time to get enough to write it.

The second is "A Thousand Years" is about Chresanto being a vampire. That was new for me, and it has a lot more supernatural elements than my usual stories. It's fun.

The third is called Camping Trip. It's a horror story about a camping trip gone wrong because there is a crazy stalker lurking.

The fourth is "Our Own World" it's an alternate universe story. It's basically a boat crashed in the early 1900s and they made their own government, homes, cities, etc on an island that had yet to be discovered. It has Chresanto as well.

The fifth option is "Remember Me" it's about Chresanto losing his memory and forgetting his best friend/girlfriend after he moves to another state with his mom. They move back and have to try to get his memory back. This is an intense story, at least for me. There are a lot more real world topics, such as abuse.

There is a sixth story I would like to publish, but it too is based on a true story and I don't have enough research just yet, so it'll need more time.

These are just the very brief descriptions of the stories, if you want more info, let me know.

Enjoy this chapter, it's almost the end of the story.

Sequel?

Also, nothing gets really rated-R in this chapter but it gets a little intense. Sorry it's probably really bad. But you'll understand why I included it later on.

"Bye babe." I kiss Chres slowly. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, mama." He holds me tightly. "No matter what."

"Be safe, please." I try to keep myself from crying.

"I will." He promises.

And at that moment, I didn't have a clue that this would be the last time I see him for years.

I had no idea it would happen, that I would lose him forever. I had no idea that I should have told him to stay, because leaving is the worse decision he'll ever make.

I had no idea the last time I would see him would be when he walked out that door.

If I had, I would have done so much different. If only I had known.

2 years after his disappearance; present day—

"I miss you, Chres." I sniffle, cuddling the bear he gave me.

"Mama?" A soft voice calls from the doorway.

"Yes, Lei?" I wipe my eyes.

"I scared." She pouts.

"Come on, you can sleep on mama's bed." I sit up. She runs over to the bed, and I help her onto it. She lays in the spot that Chres used to lay in, like she always does.