5.1

Before we begin... The sequel to Trynna Make It is officially published. Go check it out! It's so much better than Trynna Make It (I promise, I'm not a beginner anymore. I have some.expirence so it'll be written better, have a better plot and the characters have been improved.)

Enjoy this chapter! Then visit the sequel!

On to the story.

--

I wake up to someone kissing me, and push them away out of reflex. I'm married, I don't usually just let everybody kiss on me.

"Bro, what the fu-" I open my eyes.

Melanie is straddling my waist, looking down at me. "What? I missed you."

"Mel?" I smile.

"That's me." She nods.

"And this isn't another dream?"

"Nope." She shakes her head, kissing my lips again. "Here for real, baby."

I wrap my arms around her waist. "Where are the kids?"

"Well, they stayed the night with my mom last night, so I'm gonna bring them up here tomorrow after Ray and Maya leave." She explains.

"Okay." I nod.

"You're so sexy. Have I ever told you that?" She rubs my cheek.

"Maybe." I look up at her.

"Well, just to be sure, you're sexy, baby. Like wow, how did I end up with all of this?" She gestures to me.

"How did I end up with all of this?" I squeeze her.

"I love you." She traces my bottom lip with her thumb.

"I love you too." I tell her, letting hands move to her butt.

She kisses my nose, moving her hands down my face to my shoulders and then my chest, tracing the tattoo. "Your skin is super soft."

"So is yours." One of my hands begins rubbing her thigh.

She kisses my chest tattoo. She kisses the money bag, and then the flag behind my ears. I stop her, pulling her into a kiss.

"Is the door locked?" I ask.

"Mhm." She nods.

"Great."

--

Melanie sits back on the bed beside me, and I rub her stomach. "Baby, you know what-"

The nurse opens the door. "Chres you have a meeting with Dr. Tanner in twenty minutes."

"Okay." I nod.

She closes the door. As much as I would love staying in bed and making up time with my wife, the nurses are required to check on patients once an hour. So after the first hour or so, we dressed and started cuddling and talking. One of the nurses gave Mel a few things to clean up my room, she figured with Mel's hormones and the dreams I've had, we would need them.

"Can I go with you?" She asks.

I nod, "Yes, baby. Could you be a sweetheart and get me some ice?"

"Yes." She nods. "Where is it?"

"Down the hall by the bathroom." I answer. She grabs my ice bucket, walking out the room. I watch her hips away as she waddles. I'm one lucky man.

She comes back with my ice a few short minutes later, and I'm already ready for my appointment.