4.3

I may or may not have a contest for you guys. We'll see within the next few chapters.

Shout out to RatedBreezy for all the comments.

Blow up the comments(with feedback) for a shout out. We are officially at 1,000 comments! Thank you all so much! Please continue leaving comments!

What characters do y'all want to see more of?

Enjoy!

--

"I just want to be able to walk and go home already." Chres explains, talking to my parents and our friends. "I'm ready to get back to work and be with my wife and kids all day every day."

"No one is gonna believe this, but Chres was lazy as anything before Melanie. He met her and she set him off and I swear, he has changed so much in the best ways possible." Maya laughs. "Mel is his angel."

"Mel, and our kids." His hand rests on my stomach, making me smile.

"No way." Shay gasps.

"Actually, there is a way." Chres laughs. "And Melanie is pregnant."

"Awe." Maya coos. "Congratulations, guys."

She hugs both of us.

"Congrats guys." Shay hugs us too.

"The babies aren't babies any more." Maria fake sniffles. "They grow so fast."

She hugs us too. "I'm really gonna cry." She wipes her eyes.

"Awe, don't cry, Mari." I hug her tightly.

"I'm happy for you guys. It's something good for once." She sighs. "Y'all get a lot of bad stuff thrown your way, and it's not fair because you are both great people."

"Actually, I think we have more blessings than anything." Chres shrugs. "I'm alive, my family's healthy, my wife is blessing me with another kid. Someone get some pizza and we'll celebrate life."

Everyone laughs. Ray speaks afterwards, "That's actually not a bad idea."

"We can go get some pizza and drinks. What does everyone want?" Shay says.

We right down how many types of pizza and drinks, before the girls decide to go get the pizza.

"Mom, do you want to come?" I ask.

She smiles, "Sure, honey."

She stands and speaks to my father for a moment, while I talk to Chres.

"Do you want me to take the kids?" I ask.

"No, I got them." He shakes his head. "Gimme kiss."

I lean down, pecking his lips. He puts his hands on both sides of my face, hiding our kiss before deepening it.

I pull away just a bit, pecking his lips twice. He kisses me again, sucking on my bottom lip. He moves back just a little, keeping my lip between his teeth. He kisses my bottom lip a few times before letting me go.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smile. "Be good. And don't give the guys a hard way to go."

"Yes, mommy." He smiles, picking Amoré up and wrapping his arm around Camden.

I kiss their foreheads. "Be good for daddy. Mommy loves you."

"Wub ou." Amoré smiles, blowing a kiss my way.

"Love you, mommy." Camden smiles.

I kiss Chres' forehead too. "I love you, honey bunny."

He smiles. "I love you, mommy."