3.1

Before you enjoy this 10,740 word chapter, check out the song in the media. If you don't already know who 2ok is, I recommend you check them out. They have tons of great stuff, and working on putting more out. (They are one of my faves right now)

Also, this took me so long because it's 10,740 words, it took forever to right and forever to attempt to edit. Please leave feedback, I'd really appreciate it, especially since I worked so hard on this chapter.

Last thing, my laptop won't let me put the accent mark over the 'E' in Amore's name, so sometimes it has it and sometimes it doesn't. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that.

If you want a shout out, blow up the comments!

Enjoy!

--

"Melanie, wake up." Someone shakes my shoulder. "Come on, baby, the doctor is supposed to call today."

"Chres," I whine. "He's not calling until two."

I worked from nine last night until three this morning. I just want to cuddle and sleep.

"It's one-fifty now." He tells me.

I sigh, sitting up. Chres scoops me up in his arms, "Let's go sit in the living room."

"Okay, daddy." I lay my head on his shoulder.

We sit on the couch, well, I lay on the couch. Chres sits on one side, and I lay with my head in his lap.

He runs his hand through my hair, "You're so pretty, baby girl."

"Thank you." I smile.

"We're gonna have some cute babies."

"Chres, honey, do you have baby fever?" I ask him.

"Maybe." He cheeses, rubbing my stomach. "But I know we can't right now."

He looks at my stomach, "In a couple years though, once we're on our feet, we're definitely having a baby."

"Of course." I nod in agreement.

His phone rings, and he picks it up, answering it without checking the caller I.D.

He puts it on speaker phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, this is Doctor Davidson, is this Chresanto August?"

"Yes, sir." Chres answers.

"The DNA results have arrived. Would you like them to be sent to you or do you want the results now?"

"I want the results." Chres answers immediately.

"Alright, well, you are not the father." The doctor speaks, causing Chres' face to drop. "But your DNA is very similar. We know you don't have any siblings, and we have your father's DNA from a previous testing. Its a match."

"Are you sure?" Chres looks angry, sad and confused all at the same time.

"We are. We even got another DNA sample from him. Its a match." The doctor reveals.

"Okay, thank you." Chres frowns.

"Have a nice day."

"You too." Chres speaks before hanging up.

He tosses the phone aside, "Man."

I sit up, straddling his waist with my legs on both sides of him. "It's okay, baby. We don't have to tell your father. We'll keep Camden."

"I wouldn't ever give that man Camden." Chres shakes his head. "But I promised he would have a good life. And since he's my little brother, I'm going to make sure he gets just that."