4.4

It would be wrong of me to start this chapter without a shout out. So shout out to misfyt

Thank you for all the comments!

I didn't proof read, if you see any mistakes, please kindly let me know.

Enjoy!

--

"Wait, left." Chres looks down at his phone.

"Here?"

"Yes."

He got out of the hospital today, and he's already taking me and the kids somewhere.

My doctors appointment is in three hours.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Go straight." He answers.

"For why? We're in the middle of no where."

"Just go straight. And because I said so and I'm the daddy." He sticks his tongue out at me. "So ha."

"If we miss this appointment because you wanted to go on an adventure, I'm going to be very, very angry." I tell him.

"You're not gonna miss it. We're almost there." He pokes my cheek.

I follow his instructions until we pull up to a small house.

"Who's place is this?" I ask.

"My friends. I want you and the kids to meet them." He tells me.

I nod, cutting the car off and getting out to help him.

I help him get on his crutches before getting the kids out of the car. I hold Amoré and hold Camden's hand.

Chres slowly makes his way up the stairs to the porch.

He groans after knocking.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

Suddenly, he smiled and pulled a set of keys from his pocket. "I felt bad for lying to you." He hands the keys to me. "This isn't my friend's place. This is my family's home. This is ours."

I look at the keys and then the house before looking at him. "You're lying."

"I'm not. I saved up some money from when I work at the shop and put it with the money I got from Jacob. Its small, but it's gonna-"

I hug him tightly, kissing his lips. "I love it, Chres." I sniffle.

"Don't cry, mama." He kisses my forehead. "Open the door so we can show our kids their rooms."

"Awe, baby." I coo, wiping my eyes.

I open the door, letting them. "Wow! Its huge! Who's house is this?" Camden walks in.

"This is ours, Cam. Daddy got it for all of us."

"Thank you!" Camden hugs him tightly.

"You're welcome, buddy."

Chres shows us to the rooms, and I sniffle the entire time. I can't believe he did this for us. He decorated it and everything. The rooms have beds, the living room has a table and a couch, and a TV. There's a desk with a computer.

It's perfect for us.

Amoré plays in her room, and Camden plays in his whole Chres shows me back to our room.

"Its a one story house, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a kitchen, a living room, a dining room. A huge yard for the kids to play in. We don't have any neighbors and the yard is fenced in so the kids can't run in the road." Chres explains.