5.6 | The Actual Chapter

If you wanna follow the Twitter to participate in polls, its @HeyyImMichele. I won't be announcing when I'm gonna update, since you guys like the pop up notification. But I will be posting polls to get you guys ideas and opinions for the story.

If you guys don't wanna participate, you don't have to follow. If y'all don't, I'm just gonna delete it. I already have a personal twitter, this one is strictly for Wattpad.

Enjoy!

--

"I miss TyTy." Nova pouts.

"I do too." Renee pays her back. "But he would want us to be happy, remember?"

"My brother loved you guys." I speak.

Tyrell did love them, very much. Which is why he was so angry when Renee cheated on him. This was before Nova was born, but it bothered him. He was hoping Nova was his child, but she looks exactly like Chres.

Renee and Tyrell agreed Nova would call him by name, since Renee wanted her to know her real father. Tyrell hated it, but he would do anything to make them happy.

"But what did you think about meeting your daddy?" Renee asks.

"He so nice." Nova smiles. "And Melly my sisters and brothers is so nice."

"You have a buncha brothers and sisters now, huh?" Renee smiles at her.

"Yeah!" Nova nods happily. "I love them. Cam and Moré my best friends!"

"Awe." Renee coos at her.

"Caleb and Lani is small." Nova giggles.

"They look like little baby dolls, huh?" Renee asks.

"Yeah." Nova nods.

"You were that little once too." Renee says. "Now you're a big girl."

"Its okay, mommy. I'm still your princess." Nova promises.

"I know, beautiful." She nods.

"Hey, mommy. When can we see Chressy and Melly, and my brothers and sisters?"

They want to slowly transition into Nova calling him dad. Because Chres doesn't want Nova to forget about the man who's helped raise Nova this far. The one locked away right now, or dead. We don't know if they've killed him.

And they have gotten the DNA results back. Nova looks just like him, so he's not denying her. He just doesn't want it to turn out it's not his, like with Camden.

At least that's what he's telling Renee.

"I don't know, lets call them." Renee gives Nova her phone.

Nova scrolls through the phone, sounding out names in the contacts. "Oh, I found it. Its this one?" She shows Renee.

"Yep. Good job, Novs."

Renee helps her get the phone on speaker phone.

"Hey, Renee." Melanie answers.

"Hey, Nova wanted to know if she could see you guys again." Renee speaks.

"Of course! Amoré was just asking about her too. She was wondering when she was gonna see her bestie again." Melanie laughs.

"Yeah, Nova keeps talking about Amoré too." Renee laughs with her.

"Well, Chres went to the store real quick with my phone, but we're not doing anything today if you guys want to meet up." Melanie suggests.

"Awesome, where can we meet?"