2.9

Y'all, I'm getting a laptop in just a few days. Which means, updates can start coming much faster with much less mistakes.

Shout out to BerniceMcCarthyAsamo

For a shout out, blow up the comments.

Excuse the mistakes, this is not edited.

Enjoy!

--

"Okay, Odell or Trey Songz?" Shay asks.

Today, we're hanging out, while Chres is at work. We are both sitting on the couch, talking about what girls typically talk about, famous guys that they have no chance with.

"Odell." I answer. "Trey or August?"

"Oh, man." She taps her chin, really having to think. "Aug's jaw line, Trey's muscles. Um, August. Yeah, August. What about August or Chris?"

"I don't know." I frown. "Chris' freckles are everything. But August has nice hair. And they both have nice tattoos, and they both can sing."

I sigh, "I'm just gonna say Chris, because you know, Chres and Chris." I shrug. "Why not pick the one that sounds like my boyfriend's name?"

"Oh, August or Quavo?" I ask.

"August." She answers. "Chance or Khalid?"

"Chance." I answer quickly. "Adam Levine or-"

My phone ringing cuts me off.

I glance at the caller I.D., seeing a number that I don't recognize. I answer anyway, just in case Chres is calling from another phone.

"Hello, my name is Liliana Davidson. Is this Melanie Sanders?" She asks.

"Yes, ma'am." I answer.

"You're listed as the emergency contact for Chresanto August?"

"Is he okay?" I stand up, already going to put my shoes on.

"He fainted while he was at work. He's asleep at the moment, but he's fine. He's exhausted and a little dehydrated, but he'll be okay. He's at the emergency room, in room 305."

"Okay. Thank you, I'm on my way now."

After explaining what happened to Shay, she agrees to take me to the hospital. She tells me that she'll watch the kids while Chres and I are finding out more information.

"Thank you, Shay." I smile, getting out of the car.

"Not a problem." She nods.

"I love you guys." I tell the kids.

"I love you Melanie." Camden smile.

"Mama." Amoré coos.

I smile, closing the door before heading up to see my other baby.

When I get inside the room, Chres is awake. He is pushing some mashed potatoes around in a bowl. I'm assuming he was supposed to eat them.

"Baby," I sigh, putting my purse in the chair before making my way to him.

He puts the mashed potatoes aside, pulling me on top of him. I straddle his waist, hugging him tightly.

He wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face on my neck, and within seconds afterwards, I feel warm tears drop onto my skin.

I sigh, reaching up to run my hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, Mel." He mumbles.

"You didn't do anything wrong." I tell him. "Its okay, Chres."