1.9

Shout out to Queenxthea.

"Girl, he is no good." Shay shakes her head.

"Right?" I scoff, shaking my head.

"What kind of man gets their girlfriend's sister pregnant? And then their cousin?"

"What kind of sister and cousin are they to even sleep with him?" I ask.

We were at Shay's house, watching Maury.

"Right? Some people make no sense." She shakes her head.

"Ain't that the truth." I shake my head too.

"No." Amoré sees me shaking my head, so she does so too.

"That does mean no. Good job, mama." I coo to her.

"Mama." She giggles, grabbing my face.

"Yeah." I nod, smiling.

"Can you say Aunty Shay?" Shay coos to her.

"Dada." Amoré smiles at me.

"We'll see daddy in a little bit." I promise.

"Dada." She giggles.

"Yes, baby, Dada." I nod.

"She is so cute." Shay sighs. "Makes me want to have a baby."

"Good luck. Kids and pregnancy are hard." I frown, before smiling. "But I have to admit, it is worth it."

I tickle Amoré's stomach, making her laugh loudly and grab my hand. "Momma loves you so much."

"Mama." She smiles.

"Yes. I'm your mommy, silly girl." I tickle her again, and she laughs loudly.

"Awe." Shay coos. "I swear, you and Chres make the perfect family with her."

"Thank you." I smile. "Biological father or not, Chres is an amazing father to her and boyfriend to me. Better than Darius could have ever been."

"You two really love each other." She smiles.

"I would hope so." I laugh. "I'm glad Amoré likes him. She thinks of him as her dad, and that makes me so happy. She's gonna have two people in her life that truly love and care for her."

"Um, three." Shay corrects. "I got the Aunty title, I get to make the third person in her life. And I'm there for my sister and my brother too. If you and Chres ever need help or anything, you can ask me."

"I know, and I appreciate that." I smile at her.

She smiles, picking Amoré up from the couch. "I'm ordering pizza. Call baby daddy and tell him to come over with his friends. We'll make it a kick back."

"Okay." I grab my phone.

I call Chres and he picks up almost immediately.

"Hey, baby." He answers.

"Hey." I smile. "What are you doing?"

"Laying down, probably about to come over to see you and Amoré." He replies. "What are you doing?"

"I'm at Shay's. She wants you and your friends to come over." I tell him.

"Ray and Jacob have things to do with their kids, but I can get Craig to go with me." He answers.

"Okay. When will you be here?" I ask him.

"Well, Craig is already here, so we can leave now and be there in ten minutes." He answers.