2.4

Just a little something, since it is Chres' birthday today!

And since its his birthday, I have decided to drop another story. Trynna Make It, My Brother's Best Friend, My Teacher and In Love With My Kidnapper are all coming to an end. Trynna Make It and My Brother's Best Friend will have sequels. I'm not sure about the others just yet.

Now, onto the new Chresanto stories. Comment which one you want.

Haunted, which is a type of fan fiction I haven't written before that I think you guys would really enjoy. I'm very excited to release this one.

The description for Haunted is, 'Our blended, perfect family finally finds our dream house. It turns out to be our worst nightmare.'

Or Forbidden Love, 'I am an Amar Girl. He is an August boy. We can not love. We can not speak. His family is my family's enemy. We can only hate, but we want to love. And we do. It's our forbidden love, our deadly, forbidden love.'

Vote for the one that you would like to read. Both of them will be released at one point in time, so I'm letting you guys decide.

The one with the most votes by 4pm, eastern time, tomorrow will be published within an hour afterwards.

Also, shout out to dacning101

For a shout out, all you have to do is blow up the comments.

Enough talking, to the story.

Enjoy!

"Mornin', baby." I walk into the kitchen, seeing Melanie cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." She smiles.

I take in her appearance, smiling. Even in just my shirt and my boxers, she looked amazing.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she cooks, placing a few kisses to her neck. "Ready for today?"

"Mhm." She hums.

"You're gonna be an adult before me." I jokingly frown.

"You're still older, so it's okay." She laughs.

"My baby's gonna become my wife here soon." A smile stretches across my face.

"And you're gonna be my husband." She turns her head, kissing my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I kiss her head.

--

"Babe?" Melanie asks.

"Yes?" I look through the boxes of my old clothes to find something to wear. I don't have a suit.

"Is this too tight?" She asks.

I turn around, seeing her outfit.