3.4

Alright, all of my electronics are acting up. The keyboard on my phone keeps randomly closing and sometimes won't even come up at all. Now my computer is doing this weird glitch thing. I don't know why it's doing either of those things, but hopefully it fixes soon.

Just wanted to let you guys know in case it takes me longer to update than usual.

Enjoy!

November 11th, 2016

"You seem nervous, my love

"You seem nervous, my love." Chres wraps his arm around me.

"Kind of, but only because I've never been married before."

"Neither have I, I guess we'll just have to figure this husband and wife thing out together, huh?" He kisses my cheek. "You know I'll always be right here to help you with any and everything."

"I know." I smile.

"You look beautiful, Melanie."

"Thank you." I blush.

Chres, Melanie, Amore, and Camden's outfits above

Chres, Melanie, Amore, and Camden's outfits above. The wedding rings are also above.

"I'm excited for you guys." Maria smiles. "Our two babies are getting married."

Chres laughs, "We're only a few years younger."

"So what?" Maya chimes in. "You're still the babies."

"Right? You can't break up, ever, we wouldn't know who to hurt for hurting who and it'd just get really ugly." Maria shakes her head.

"Hey, no breakup talk. They're getting married in a couple minutes." Shay reminds Maria.

We finally made it to the courthouse to officially become husband and wife.

Changing my last name, and Amore's last name, getting our marriage licenses, and paying for the cermony costs a total of $104.90, which isn't as bad as we thought.

I look over at Chres, kissing his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, Melanie." He smiles.

"Look at them, being all cute." Maya snaps a picture.