5.3

I wanna do something different with my writing. I don't want to stray too far from fanfiction though. Would y'all read a book where Chres is a vampire or no?

I would definitely continue these stories, I just like the idea of doing something new.

Comment, vote, and share. (Please, I was looking at the stats of my stories, and this one went down a lot.)

So give me some suggestions I could use to improve if you have any. Longer chapter, shorter chapters, more drama, etc.

Enjoy!

--

"Um...I would like that. But I do need to speak with Melanie first. I mean, she's about to have the babies, and I wanna make sure we'll be able to do this. I don't want to fail you, and I'm just now feeling like myself." I answer.

"Of course, I'm retiring in two weeks. I just need to know before my retirement party. Shay said she invited you."

"She did. Melanie and I will be there with the kids. I'll talk to her today to try and get a firm answer." I promise.

"Alright. That was really it. I just thought it needed to be talked about in person."

"Okay, I'll let you know soon."

I leave after a few more minutes" picking up breakfast for my babies. They're all probably asleep.

I get some Burger King for my babies.

"Welcome to Burger King. What an I get for you today?"

"I need an order of French toast sticks, actually, make that four. Four of the King Croissan'wiches with Sausage & Bacon. Two of the pancake and sausage platters and two of the Ultimate Breakfast platters." I say, looking over the menu to make sure I got everything I needed.

"Alright, anything else for you?"

"Two chocolate milks, a large strawberry banana smoothie, and a large lemonade." I add.

"Alright, is everything on your screen correct?" She asks.

I make sure it is. "Yes, ma'am."

"Alright, please pull forward for your total." She says.

I do as told, and pay for my food at the window.

She tries to make conversation after giving me my change, receipt, and drinks.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks.

"No." I look up at her.

"Well, maybe-"

I cut her off, "I'm married with four kids."

She looks around, "Did you need any ketchup?"

"No thank you." I shake my head. She closes the window.

My phone rings, and I quickly get it from my pocket. "Hey."

"Hi, babe." Melanie says.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. My stomach hurts a little."

"I'm on my way home now. I'm at Burger King waiting for the food." I promise. "What kind of hurt?"

"Just them kicking and stretching out." She yawns.

"I'll run your belly when I get home." I assure her.

"Okay." She smiles. "I love you. Be careful."

"I love you too, mama. Tell my babies I love them." I say, noticing my bags being placed into a bigger bag.