Falling Slowly By Dreaming_Love (Reviewed by Lilshrimp)

Title:Falling Slowly

Author: Dreaming_Love

Genres: Romance, Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

 Summary/ Blurb:A forgotten friendship.

An undeniable secret.

An uncertain future.

Anya and Liam are two completely different people. Anya is passionate and determined about her music. She wishes to attend Juliard and enter in their music program with a scholarship granted by the school. There's only one thing stopping her; a secret that only her family and best friend Gemma know.

Liam is your typical popular bad boy. He's reckless and indignant. His past is a ghost of what he's become.The only thing he cares about is getting out of high school; going through the motions of life - not living at all. There's only one problem: His past has resurfaced and it's challenging all that he's become.

 Review: Falling Slowly is a sweet book. It has the likings of a romance, with a twist to make it different. The main character has an unidentified illness, which sets this plot going. It makes the book work, as her best friend also has a disability. Together, these two weave together to make an adorable friendship. It’s what best friends should be like.

     The plot line is original. Anya is a teenager in highschool, with a passion for music. Four years earlier, she was betrayed by her best friend, when she needed him most, after some disheartening news. Four years later, he takes an interest in her again. It’s cute to see the interaction, and you will be rooting for them to get together. It’s impossible to not love this story. It is so cute, and I am so glad to have reviewed it.

     This book is very well written, and it is obvious that the plot line is well thought out. It is not a cliché, and has so much potential. The only thing I truly recommend is to add detail. Give the readers a mental picture to go off of. Other than that, you are off to an amazing start. I loved the story. Keep up with it, it definitely has potential to go far!

 Rating: 8/10 for being a light, frothy, but fun read. For breaking the cliché, and giving the readers something unexpected.

Falling Slowly was reviewed by Tara/ lilshrimp

*This story will be in our library so check it out!