King of the Class [totallyinsane]

Title- King of Class

Genre- Action/Adventure

Rating- PG

Author- Emfaith

Review

Your story starts about a bit shady and doesn't really reveal any of the plotline or what is going to happen or what has happened. This can sometimes leave people a bit confused but also has suspence and mystery. However you need to get over it quickly otherwise people may get bored and drop it.

Your description is great and very detailed and makes it seems as if you are actually there.

The emotion comes across strongly and well but people will not know exactly what this is about. It's very realistic in the way you describe and the characters behave.

You have a quick pace at times and I think this somehows 'refines' the story and you are also very concisive which is great.

The cliffhanger you have at the end of the chapter is great and has enticed me to read more so I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Summary

I thought it was brilliant and even though it is slightly evasive the way you write it doesn't make this stand out as much and actually seems to make it even less of a problem. The title is great and the blurb is interesting and is very attributing to making people want to read your story!

Rating

7.6 - awesome but just needs to reveal a little more! Keep it up :)

Want to read this? Check it out in our Reading List!

- totallyinsane/Thing 2