Sheltered by storywriterlf97 (reviewed by Lilshrimp)

Story and Author no longer available on Wattpad.

Title: Shattered

Author: storywriterlf97

Rating: PG

Blurb: Evangeline Evans has had enough with trying to be perfect. She doesn't want to be sheltered anymore. Evangeline wants to get out there and see the world; take risks and not know what will happen to her next. She's afraid to break out of her shelter but why not now than later?

Review: The story is short right now, it’s only two parts, but for what is written it has clear potential. The story is of a girl breaking free of the restraints of her life. It’s has so much potential, and is original in the sense of I rarely see a subject like this written.

     There are grammatical errors, and some other errors. Spelling, diction, punctuation, and sentence structure are lacking. There are ways to combat it, and I think that the story has a chance. Some things feel a bit rushed, and as I have said before, describe. Description is key to a good story.

   Overall, I think the story when written further has potential. I don’t do this often, but I’d like to offer my services on this story. That’s how much I think this story could be something. Private message me on my own personal account @lilshrimp if you would like help, and we can talk about different options. This story is something I’d follow, because with some hard work and dedication, you may just see this story at Watties 2012.

Rating: Right now it’s at about a 6. It’s original, but lacks description. It’s got potential though, which is why I want to help.

Sheltered was reviewed by Tara/ lilshrimp

*This story will be in our library so check it out!