Born Killer by Skypey (Review by Pinkypromise99)

Arthur: Skypey

Title: Born Killer

Genre: Romance, Action

Rating: PG-13

Blurb: She was broken. He was angry. They had everything taken away from them. It took one chance encounter of the worst kind to show them some things can be fixed, even if it meant confronting a past one of them had forgotten and the other, chasing since the day she left.

Nevaeh Glenn thought she was safe in her perfect little world, even if it meant accepting the lies her parent’s had spun in order to keep her all to themselves. However, lies and truth often collide in the most unusual of ways.

Kidnapped one day off the street’s of Sydney, Nevaeh must fight to keep not only her sanity, but try to ignore the ghostly dream’s and illusions that plague her while being held hostage in Delano Collister’s mansion. She can’t help but think there’s more to this hit-man for hire then what other’s see, after all, not everyone is born a killer… right?

✫✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.✫✫✫

The Review:

I loved the beginning. That's something, considering the fact that if the beginning of a story sucks, most people, like me aren't likely to continue reading. I also thing the third person omniscient perspective you choose to use, was a good choice. Third person usually explains what's going on even beyond the main character, so that adds with the details in the story. Though I only read the first chapter, I like where you headed with the story. Usually romance stories are cliched, but your's was not. Starting out with the lifestyle, personality and background of Neveah was an awesome move! Especially since she's such a character. The only critique I thought it needed is general- reviewing, revising, and grammar. Most, actually probably every writer has this problem, so don't sweat about it. Plus getting help to fix it is simple! Reading over your work out loud and slowly when your done will help a lot. 

That's it! You're story line and personalities of your characters are wonderful and original- so keep writing! If you're worried about getting more reads and popularity, don't be. Good writing skill, and originality is what published authors have, and that's what got them big. And that's the same thing you have, so in due time, your spotlight will come :)

PS- I loved how you ended the first chapter. Somehow Neveah painted herself in my head as the kind of person that doesn't let anything or anyone get to her. Like she's super guarded and stuff. So I loved how she's telling a story of how she fell in love. <3

✫✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*•.✫✫✫

~My Rating: 8 out of 10

~Good news! You can get interviewed now :) PM @totallyinsane if you're interested!

~Anyone want to check out this unique story? GO TO THE LIBRARY! It's there =D

~I mean NO offence whatsoever, so if I mistakenly offended you by this review, I'm really sorry =/

~*~Review by Pinkypromise99 ~*~