chapter 18

The next day us girls walk out of our dorm to get to class, potions with the Slythrins in the dungeons, and we instead found some sort of slime on the stair. We, as in Rose, Liz, Harely and I, laugh and step over it and once we do the stairs turn into a slide. As we slide down you could see Sirius stepping on the step at the bottom. We fall into a big pile of the slime. It was purple and really sticky. 

"Ew" Rose complains, sitting up with her back covered in the slime. It smelt really unpleasantly and I thought I would had vomited. The boys of course are laughing their heads off at us. Not too many other people were in the common room, class was starting in half an hour. 

"Everything okay down there? Why is it a slide" A girl called from the staircase. 

"Give us a moment! Sorry!" Liz calls back up to her. 

"Clean this us" Rose tells the boys. They shake their heads. "Listen either you guys clean this up or I rip your heads off" She threatens. Remus being the responsible one pulls out his wand and he waves it, the slime was off the floor but not off of us. 

"Oh you won't clean us up too?" Harely asks and before anyone could do anything Harely jumps up, and hugs Sirius covering him in slime. Liz and Rose jump on James as I hop on Remus. The boys complain because now they smelt bad and were covered in slime. 

"You choose to mess with us and we fought back duh" Liz sasses.

"James can you take this off now" Remus asks.

"Ya it is messing up my hair" Sirius says. James waves his wand and Harely and I look at each other. We look at Rose and Liz and they start laughing too.

"What is so funny" James asks.

"He cares about his hair more than we do" Us girls burst out laughing. Remus can't even hide his smile. Sirius' ears started to turn bright red. 

"well I think that we should get an extra point Liz put it on the point chart." I say. Liz crosses over to beside the notice board were there is a chart that has on one side Boys and Girls on the other. Some other kids from our year were interested in how this would end. 

"2 to 0" Rose says. 

"Came I come down there now?" The same girl from earlier was calling. 

"Yes" Liz calls back up the stairs. "Alright now we need to get to class or Slughorn won't be happy" She tells us and we start to make our way down to the dungeons.

"Boys we need to step up our game and fast" James says and they walk faster than us to have their own conversation without us.

"So what do you think they will try next" Harely asks.

"I am not sure but we have to make sure that they don't get to catch up. I have an idea of what we should do" I say and I smile. It was later that night that we were in the common room. Remus came up to us girls who were just sitting near the fire. Harely and I invested in a game of cards while Lily, Liz and Rose were doing homework. We weren't talking that much. 

"Give me my chocolate!" Remus demands of us. 

"What do you mean Remus?" I ask him not looking up. 

"I mean you guys took my chocolate. From everywhere, my desk, my nightstand, my bag, and even my secret stash that only you know about Maddy Potter. You took all of it and I want it back" He tells us. 

 "Are you going to say sorry for making us smell all day?" The slime scent did not wear off and we all smelt like rotten potatoes and over cooked cabbage all day. Even now the scent of it was still there if you came close enough. 

"No I am not sorry now give it back" He tells us. I finally stand up and pull out the chocolate.

"This is what you want" I ask. Remus had a mad look in his eyes started to come towards me.

"Harely!" I shout throwing the chocolate to her. It goes like this till we run outside. We as in Harely and I. Remus chased us out and we looked up to see the sun setting.

I paused for a moment and tried to think what the moon would look like and the full moon began to rise. I panic and I look towards to Harely who is now facing Remus, and I realize he would never make it to the shack like this. I run over to Harely and I jump in front of her as Remus, no not Remus, the wolf slashed out. A deep cut is on my stomach as someone runs towards. 

"Maddy what happened?" Harely asks trying to support me as I am bleeding from my stomach. 

"We need to get inside now" I tell her and she tries to help me to get inside. Someone still was running towards us, a teacher I think. It was Professor McGonagall. 

"Oh my lord dears are you alright?" She asks trying to get close to us. She looks at me bleeding. 

"Professor it's Remus he didn't make it to the shack. Please help him before someone else gets hurt" I tell her, holding one hand over my stomach and one around Harely who was trying to hold me up. 

"You know about Mr. Lupin?" She asks me and I nod. "Dear you can't" She tells me. 

"Professor please just help him" 

"Oblivate" She says and everything started to go dark. My last thought was why would she do this. 

I feel light and I look around. I was standing with my family, looking towards someone with a camera. 

"Maddy smile dear, Remus you too" My mom says and I turn to my right to see Remus. 

"What is Remus doing here?" I ask and my mom laughs. 

"He has been dating you for years" James says and I look around again. 

"No he hasn't" I tell them, Remus turns to me

"You don't love me anymore?" 

I wake up in the hospital wing with Harely in a bed beside me. Liz and Rose in chairs between the beds. A Pink scars across my stomach.

"What happened" I ask as we leave the hospital wing after Harely woke up. I couldn't Remember a thing from after we went outside with Remus chasing us.

"Apparently a wolf attacked you and Harely hit her head and Remus brought you up to the hospital wing." Liz says. I try to think about Remus and it felt like I was forgetting a fact that I already knew. I feel like I couldn't remember anything from last night, the last thing I did was play cards with Harely.

Edited and rewritten 9/30/20