Chapter 41

Maddy's prospective

I wake up to giggling but I don't open my eyes, I feel someone's arms around me and I assume it's Harely. Finally I do open them and I see my friends except Remus there, giggling.

"What" I ask. Harely points beside me, wait Harely. I look and I see Remus asleep holding my waist. I jump up, waking him.

"What the" He says sitting up.

"Dude! You where holding my waist" I shout. He looks around

"No I wasn't" He tells me. I smack my face with my hand. 

"Yes you were! How did you even get on the bed? And aren't you dating Sirius?" I am trying my hardest not to yell at the top of my lungs. 

"I am dating Sirius! I don't remember getting on the bed!" He was yelling. 

"Wait you're dating Sirius!" Rose yelled too. Oh, they didn't tell Rose and Liz yet had they. Sirius was blushing. There was a knock on my door, we all freeze. I walk over to the door and open it, it was only my mom. 

"Are you guys okay? I haven't seen you at all today, and now I hear yelling" She asks me. I sigh, I thought something was wrong, but then again so did she. 

"We're okay mom, sorry to worry you. We'll be downstairs in a bit. Can you come with us to the Pitch down the street today? I want to see if we can get some neighborhood kids to play a full game." I ask. My mom nods. "Okay cool. I love you mom"

"I love you too sweetheart. I'll make a load of sandwiches and pack jugs of lemonade" She smiles and she turns to go back downstairs. I turn back to my friends and close the door. 

"Okay here's the deal. Sirius and Remus are dating, Harely and I are dating, James likes Lily and both Liz and Rose don't like anyone. I have no clue how Remus ended up hugging my waist and I kind of don't want to know. We are going to go meet some of the neighborhood kids for Quidditch so we have to go ask them if they would like to join us. I'll take Harely, Rose and Liz to see if the Wihns, Jeffs, Rans and Fulles would want to play. James you take Remus and Sirius to see if the Samuels, Zules, and Jenkens." I tell them. 

"Okay sounds good but we are all in our pjs" James reminds me. 

"If you are not a female leave the room now. We're going to change and we'll meet you downstairs in 10" I tell them and the boys leave. Liz and Rose both had their bags with clothes but Harely just goes into our dresser that we share and grabbed my t-shirt and her jeans. I grab her shirt and my shorts. I think for a moment and I grab my skirt with shorts built into it. I take off my shirt and Harely looks at me. She stares until I put my new shirt on. "I know I look good but why you staring?" I ask her. 

"It's just. No how many times I see you, I always forget that you have that many scars." She tells me. I look at her and then walk over to her to pull her into a hug. 

"I'm okay" I remind her and she nods. 

"How'd you get all of those anyway? We know like half the story?" Liz asks me. I lift up my shirt. 

"Shed, werewolf, kidnapped, bursting through the window, and the time we went sledding down the grand stair case" I say pointing at each scar. 

"Okay I wasn't here for that what did you do?" Harely asks me and I laugh. 

"So took the cousins from the armchairs in the common room, transfigured them into flat large pieces of plastic and then we took them and went down the grand stair case, it was our first year around Easter. We got a week of detention for it, but I ended up breaking some ribs and crashing into a suit of armor and it pierced my side, so I got out of it. I did spend a night in the hospital wing and it hurt to walk after that" I explain, the girls laugh. 

Harely's perspective

We walk downstairs after we change, then we walk outside and go from one house to another. We were walking towards the pitch with the girls named May, Kenna, and Hannah. We were laughing at some joke when Maddy stops in her place. 

"Maddy?" I ask and I stop too, she was looking at a house. The house had someone in front of it, I didn't recognize the person but she did obviously.

"Harris?" Maddy calls out and the other girls stop. The person, I could now tell that it was a boy, looked up. His face lit up and Maddy ran towards him. He held his arms out and gave her a huge hug. 

"Who's that?" I ask the other girls. She look at me. "What? Am I supposed to know?" 

"That's Harris Wood, Arrow's brother. He's been in America finishing up school. He hasn't seen any of us since before his sister passed" Kenna tells me and I nod. 

"Oh." I sigh. I look over to Maddy again. 

Maddy's perspective

"Harris how have you been? I haven't seen you in years! You're so tall! You're an adult now aren't you! Oh my gosh it's been so long" I sputter out and Harris laughs. 

"I've been good. I am indeed an adult, 18 years old now. I am very tall, and it's been about 5 years since I saw you last" He tells me. 

"Wow. I can't believe it's been so long. We're going to the pitch if you want to join us" I offer to him. He looks at the other girls and then to me. 

"No, no I'm good. I'm just here for the day visiting my parents. Then it's to the cemetary and then I have to go back to America. I'm training to be a muggle doctor so I can help people" He tells me. 

"Woah, that's so cool Harris. Stay safe okay? It was amazing seeing you" I hug him once more. 

"You too kiddo. Stay safe, and I'm sorry that we both lost Arrow" He tells me and I nod. I walk back to my friends and wave a good bye. I grab onto Harely's hand and we walk to the pitch. We met up with the boys and my mom, and we played the good game. It was boys vs girls and of course girls won. It was later that night that Harely and I were in my room, we were watching tv on the muggle tv I had.  

 There is a loud bang and the light goes out. Harely and I run into the hall, expecting the worst, only to see Liz, soot all over her face. She had just obviously ran up the stairs and Rose was next to her.

"What did you do" I ask.

"um, Rose was talking about toast, so I wanted some toast. And we went down but Rose said you cook it in the microwave', but I said toaster so she put the toaster in the microwave'" Liz explains. I face palm

"Smart guys, smart" I say. There is a loud bang from behind us.

"What was that" Harely asks.

"Nothing" Liz says nervous. Her eyes where going back and forth, way to keep it cool Liz.

"Liz you know you are bad at keeping secrets now spill" Harely says. 

"Um Some-jdfhfahdfihasdfi" Rose says but Liz slaps a hand over her mouth.

"How about I help make toast" Sirius says.

"We don't have a toaster anymore" Liz says.

Edited and rewritten 10/24/20