A final note

Well this is the end of this. 

I wrote this book, originally started in 2016, to show my love and ideas for Harry Potter. It started as a way to imagine what happened with the Marauders, they were my favorite characters (Beside Dobby of course)

Not once did I imagine that I would get thousands and thousands of reads on this. It started as a bit of fun, it started as a way for me to escape from reality. In 2016 I was in middle school and middle school was hard for me, I was bullied, told that I would never do anything important, I was told that one day no one would remember me. 

And all I wanted was to create something, to be remembered as someone, even if it was a screen name. And it became so much more. 

So many of you love this book, this thing that I put all that I could into, I have even met someone in real life who lived in a different place who read this book. They knew my screen name before they knew who I was behind it, (Hi Macy) 

I know you might not even read this, but if you do please tell me what you love about it. The characters? Have a favorite line? Favorite moment? I love hearing from all of you!

I am so thankful for everyone who has read this. This book has been read in 30 different counties as of September 2020, when I wrote the first chapter of this I never imagined that. 

If I looked back at 2016 me, someone who was scared to write, scared of what people would think, and I told that little me that people love this book and the person behind it, I don't think I would believe it. I would say that's crazy, that no one would read a word of what I've wrote. 

So thank you all, for making this come to life, for making this book something, for helping me be a better writer. And for supporting this. 

-Dobbylover34