chapter 21

Maddy's Prospective

As soon as Harely disappears I feel like I need to run. I slip of my high heels, they hurt my feet, and started to run in my blue dress. I don't know where I was going, the one thing that I did know was that I was going to worry the others, they have been worried about me since last week when I stayed in bed for most of the day. 

I just can't help but think that Elizabeth will be there, she will ruin my dress, she'll remind me that no one cares about me and that I am nothing but a burden. I kept running until I reached a long empty hall way, I recognized it and walked by the statue three times and a door appears. 

I walk to the room of requirement, Liz found it when she was looking for food, she was just walking back and forth thinking about food when she was looking for food.

The room turned into a room full of random objects, a storage room probably. I was just looking for somewhere to be by myself. I walk to a mirror, there were dozens of mirror but I walked over to the one with writing over it and realize it is the mirror of Erised.

My mother had told me about the mirror, saying she had found it when she was in her school days. She told me all about her hogwarts days before I went so I would know what she knew. 

I looked in and saw my friends and I, all the same age, all smiling. I know we were the same age because we were the same height, we had the same features. 

I start to feel tears stream down my face, this is all I wanted, and I wipe them away. I stare at the mirror and the boys arrive. This made me feel happy, this is what was what I wanted. 

Harely's prospective

James comes up to us, he was looking around. 

"Where is Maddy" he asks. I bite my lip and then look at him. 

"She is gone" Sirius says and James begins to laugh.

"What is so funny" I ask. This was not a time to laugh, Maddy just left us for no reason.

"She is obviously pranking us" He says still laughing.

"She would have told us, she never pranks anyone on her own" Liz says. Then Sirius starts laughing too.

"Why is this so funny" Rose asks.

"Because I realized you guys are faking it. You know where she is" Sirius laughs. After they calm down Sirius says

"Come on Harely let's go sit down" I frown

"No thanks" I snap. I wanted to find Maddy.

"Just come on don't worry she will just prank us if we don't go" Sirius says.

"I don't know where she is Sirius and I don't think I want to go with you anymore because you don't feel like Maddy is important enough to find" I sass.

"Oh Snap. Harely got some sass" Maddy says coming out of no where.

"Maddy!" Us girls shout as Sirius walks away.

"Sorry I had to change shoes" She says showing us convers on her feet.

"This is a ball you can't" James starts.

"James Potter you are lucky that I am here, and lucky that I am wearing a dress do not push it" Maddy says.

Maddy's Prospective

"Ok fine. Let's go have fun" James says. I stick my tough out smiling. We walk in Remus holding my hand. Harely stares in awe. We have fun dancing, eating and just talking. At the end of the night us girls go up, boys right behind us. Liz was upset because Ethan was a back stabbing liar. He was kissing another girl in front of her.

"Never trust a Hufflepuff" Remus says.  

"Remus it is not the time." I say.

"Sorry. Liz want some chocolate"

Flashback

"Is it because you are a werewolf?" I ask Remus. It was first year. This, this is what I had forgot about Remus. The scene changes and it is Harely and I facing a werewolf. Someone comes out and wipes our memories. That is what we forgot. And Remus never told me again.

End of flashback

I stop where I am and look at Remus. We were going down to the kitchens as a group and they kept going. 

"What" He asks, he stops too the rest of the group moves on. Liz looks at me 

"Give us a sec" I tell her and James looks at Remus.

"Be right there" And they close the door leaving Remus and I alone in the room. 

"You never told me" I say plainly.

"What do you mean" He asks.

"That night Harely and I took were outside with you when you changed into a werewolf. Someone took our Memories and we forgot. You never told me again" I say.

"I was going to tell you" He says quickly.

"When. When Remus? What is the point of not telling me when I knew before. Are you ever going to tell anyone or keep it a secret your whole life pretending like nothing is wrong" I say.

"Hey you are one to talk, you never tell anyone anything. You act like you are like the rest of us and then act like you are different and special. Pick a lane, because come on even tonight you ran off for no reason and where did you even go huh? To a bathroom to cry your little heart out about how you aren't special? Or to cry because you are" Remus snaps back at me. We were lucky that no one else was here because it was all coming out. 

"No. And for you information, not that it matters, but I saw the mirror of Erised and it told me that my deepest desire is to be exactly the same as all of you, not special, not different, just one of you" I spit out at him. 

"You saw the mirror of Erised?" he asks.

"Not the point. When where you going to tell me" I ask.

"I don't know. Is that what you really want to be exactly like us?" He asks.

"Ya I did" And I walk out and down to the kitchens. 

Rose's prospective

Maddy comes in mad.

"He lied the scum" She says going to the chairs we were sitting in, towards the back of the kitchen.

"Who" Liz asks.

"Remus" she spats the name as if it killed her.

"Guys are idiots now how about we prank the boys" Liz says.

Edited and Rewritten 10/5/20