chapter 22

Maddy's prospective

"Of course and I have an Idea" I smile evily. This was going to be pay back for what Remus did, well didn't do. We leave the kitchen without saying anything to James and Sirius, who were standing by the house elves who were making their food. And we go up stairs, me first with my invisibility ring to check if Remus was up there. 

I creek open the door to find it completely empty, Remus must have gone down to the kitchen to find us. We go to their trunks. I notice James and Sirius didn't move their clothes to their wardrobes despite it being two months into school already. 

I shrug and continue with our plan. We gather all of the boy's clothes and put an 'unaccio' charm on them, it was something my mother taught me, she taught me how to hide things and make then hard to find to anyone other than me. When my dad had asked her why she taught me those things, she simply said 'a girl has to have her own secrets' but I don't think that's why. I think she did it so I could hide things from James and his constant over baring habits.

"Maddy, focus" Liz tells me and I nod and continue to gather their things. Then we throw them out the window into the black lake. We sneak back to our dormitory. We fell asleep with smiles on our faces, giggling at small jokes we told in the darkness. I completely forgot about why I was mad, well almost. The next morning we woke up early, despite it being a Saturday. We woke up, got breakfast and brought it by the fire to enjoy breakfast in our favorite spot before it got stolen. As soon as we finished I pulled out my book and laid on the couch, my head in Harely's lap as she played chess with Liz with one hand and ran her fingers through my hair with the other. As soon as we were silent we heard a scream from the boys dormitory side. 

"Did I forget to mention that I took all of Sirius's hair stuff and throw that out the window" Liz asks.

"I did the same for James's qudditich gear" Harely says, she stopped running her hand through my hair. We all laugh and I look up at her

"You didn't do that for my gear did you?" I ask her, sticking my lip out in a little pout. She laughs and she ran her hand through my hair, pushing some of it out of my face. 

"Of course not baby, I love you too much to do that you" She tells me and I smile. 

"Well I did that to Remus's chocolate" I admit. We look out the window to see the boys swimming in the lake to find their stuff. We head down to the great hall and the boys walk in 45 minutes later.

"Have a nice swim" Rose asks. All the boys glared at us, soaking wet. 

"The score is now let me see 35 to 7 ready to give in?" I ask false sweetly.

"Um let me think, maybe" Sirius says.

"Well girls I think that is a yes" Liz says and we high five in celebration. After weeks of pranks, the boys trying to prank us and us coming back harder they finally gave in.

Harely's prospective 

"Well fine, you win" James says and the walked out still dripping wet.

"So 36 to 7 that's pretty good." Liz says. We go to watch the quidditch match where James and Maddy was playing. Maddy and James where flying, James was a chaser with small tiny Maddy being the seeker.

"James I think I see" Maddy begins but James puts a hand on her face saying shush. "But I think I see" Maddy starts again and James pushes her off her broom.

"Smooth James!" I yell to James. Maddy was currently dangling off her broom. She kept trying to pull herself back up but struggles. 

"And there it seems the Gryffindor seeker Maddy Potter is dangling off her broom, seemed to be pushed off by her own brother who is also in Gryffindor. These two siblings better get it together if they want to be able to win against Slytherin. The score is currently 80 Gryffindor, 70 Slytherin." the announcer said. Maddy was struggling to the point where James flew under her incase she fell. 

"James Potter you idiot fly closer to me" She yells, I was barely able to hear it through all the noise. James flies closer to her, close enough where she steps on his shoulder, giving herself enough of a boost to be able to pull herself up and over her broom. 

"And with that impressive move Maddy Potter is back on her broom. The Potter twins are surely something else" 

"We are not twins!" Maddy yells at the announcer. 

"Right not twins. While the Potters were dealing with their struggle the Slytherin seeker seems to have seen the snitch and is chasing after it" With that Maddy went into a dive trying to catch up with the other seeker. They were neck and neck when the Slytherin seeker pulled out, they were going to crash into the bleachers if they continued. Maddy however didn't pull out. 

"Pull out!" I yell at her with no use. 

"Pull out!" Liz, Rose, Sirius, Remus and the announcer joined me in yelling. Maddy shook her head and put her hand out forward. She was going to crash but in the last second she went down more, dodging the bleachers in front of her face. Before she hit the ground she pulled up and she stuck her hand into the air, she had the snitch. 

"MERLINS BEARD MADDY MANAGED TO PULL OFF AN AMAZING DODGE AND DIVE AND CAUGHT THE SNITCH. GRYFFINDOR WINS 330 TO 70" Maddy smiles and goes to fly down to the ground. We run out onto the field to meet her, the team and James following. I run up to her as soon as she lands and I grab onto her pulling her into a hug. 

"Don't scare me like that again" I whisper into her ear, I wasn't sure if she heard me over all of the noise from everyone cheering but she whispered back

"I won't. I love you too much to do that"