Chapter 58

Some content in this chapter is rated M for mature. I took out a huge overrated part. If you want it in the book then just comment and I'll post it.

****************************************

The rest of the meeting went pretty okay. They showed us some new gadgets and even want us to be the first to try them out. Before you know it, the meeting was done and we were back at the house.

"We're all going out for lunch. You want to come" James asked and I shook my head.

"No. I have to get things ready for the mission. Just bring me back something" I stated as I dropped the files on the bar counter. James nodded in understanding.

The guys all left and I let out a sigh as I took the files. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I took off my boots and placed the files on my dresser.

"You okay" a voice came from behind me. I turned to see Lucifer leaning against the door. "Yea. I thought you had some stuff to do" I asked. When we came home he disappeared saying he had some things to do.

"I took care of it. Now about my reward" he smirked while walking up to me. "Ohh you were serious about being rewarded" I realized.

He stopped in front me and kissed me on the lips. "I want my reward" he growled in a deep voice as he kissed me. I smiled against his lips. "Then come and get it" I kissed him back. Within a swift move he picked me up and kissed me harder. "I will" he grinned.

He pulled me tight against his body and kissed me hungrily each time. I was then laid on a soft surface and I looked up at the ceiling to see we were in his room in his house.

"I'm going to have you screaming this time" he whispered in my ears before kissing my neck.

~~~~~~MATURE CONTENT

His hand glide up and down my arms sending shivers through my whole body. He raised my shirt and left a trail of kisses leading down my stomach. I took the shirt off along with my bra. I watched as his face light up with a grin. He took his shirt off as well and started to suck on my boobs one by one. I left a sense of pleasure but not to much. I hate how he would tease me.

He slowly undid my jeans and I becoming frustrated. "You're doing this on purpose" I whined causing him to smirk.

"I am" he agreed. He took off my jeans and underwear then prop my legs. His hand glide down my legs and rubbed the lips of my genital area. I sucked in a sharp breathe as his trailed up and rubbed it in a circular motion. "Olfacies bonum elit (You smell so good right now)" he spoke in Latin.

Before I could ask him to translate, he lowered his face onto me and I let out a squeal as he rolled his tonged on me. He then blew on it and I could help but moan. He then inserted 2 fingers slowly and teased me by going slower. I felt myself slowly building up. He pulled his finger out last minute and I mentally crushed. He licked his fingers and dropped his pants.

I sat up to do my part but he pushed me back down. "Not this time Princessa. This time you will feel what it is like to have pain and pleasure. You will want to stop but the rest of you will want it more" I growled as I hovered over me.

He leaned down and kissed my kisses. I tasted something sugary and I knew I was tasting myself. "If its to painful, tell me to stop" he looked at me in the eyes and I nodded. He lowered his hand and gently shoved his dick inside me. I let out a moan against his lips and he smirked.

"You're gonna have to do much better than that" I stated and he stayed with a slow pace. I leaned up and kissed his lips. Before I could question his statement, he slammed into me hard and I let out a loud moan against his lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck and crashed my lips against his as he trust harder and hard. Pain ran through me but pleasure came along with it. Each time I wanted it more and more.