Determination

The two of you stare at each other in shock. You start to panic realizing the words that you were never going to get back had already been said. You turn bright red and attempt to cover it up "I-I mean as best friends!" you let out a nervous laugh and he let out a soft snort. He ended up laughing along anyway. After years of thinking how you could have messed this up, you were standing there laughing about it.

It's not like you weren't terrified of what he was going to say but even if he did say something... You felt like you two would still be friends. You were once again torn from your thoughts as yuri places a soft kiss on your forehead "I need to get to practice, but thanks for letting me know!" You sat there flustered and red not sure what to do as he runs off back the way he came. You groan and sit in the snow with a sigh "Man, that's one way to be indecisive." you grumble as you stuff your face into your knees.

Yuri ran back to the ice castle knowing well that Victor wouldn't be pleased, but he was on top of the world right now. He just heard his best friend and long-time crush say that she liked him. He couldn't help but smile the whole day even after all the ruthless work out's Victor was making him do. He'd get in shape and make himself presentable, then ask you on a date. He had to get in shape first, though. The thought of seeing you blushing and smiling when he asked you out filled him with a new determination.