Saint Patrick's Day

Green, that's all you could see on yourself you were decked out head to toe in green. You had a silly little four leaf clover hat on, and of course green nail polish on your finger and toes. You hum looking around for your first victim. That's when your eyes land on your fiance' oh boy was he asking for it. You go over and pinch his side making him help and jump looking at you shocked while you laugh "Y/N! What was that for?"

     You laugh and smile widely at him "Happy Saint Patrick's day Yuri!" He went wide-eyed realizing he didn't have any green "Y/N you have to let me borrow some of your green." You hum softly in thought and place a finger on your lips while you thought "I don't know! You'll need to bribe me." Yuri blinks confused but places a kiss on your lips "Will that work?" 

    You blush but giggle softly "my finger was in the way, one more." he gladly kisses you once more. You giggle and happily place your hat onto his head "There you go." He sighs in relief and smiles "Thank you." The whole rest of the day you both went around pinching whoever wasn't wearing green.

//Sorry it's so short! I have a ton of H.W to do but I didn't want to forget to update! <3