The news

You woke up to loud banging on the door, it, of course, scared you so you ended up falling off the bed. You yelp in shock and look at the door in surprise wondering who would be banging on the door this early in the morning "Y/N! YURI!" Victor's voice called from the other side of the door. You sigh and get up noticing Yuri was somehow still sleeping soundly. You sigh and open the door for Victor "what is it..?"

    Victor wasted no time in grabbing your T.V remote and turning the T.V on. That's when it hit you, how did he even know Yuri was in the room with you? "Victo-" he silenced you by placing a finger to his lips "not now, just listen." he turns up the T.V and you turn your attention to the t.v screen. On it was a picture of you and Yuri sleeping together and cuddled up next to each other in the bed. 

    You went wide eyed in shock and turn to the window seeing that it was wide open, of course, any good news reporter knew that this is where the skaters were staying, and if they wanted to find some drama that's where to go. You cover your face in shock now hating every second and feeling yourself burning up with embasement. Much to your dismay, Yuri woke up right then and his eyes went straight to the T.V.

//Picture credit: http://spiritngan.deviantart.com/art/Yuri-on-ice-Yuri-Katsuki-639884327