Preparation

It was cold. What else could you expect from an ice rink though? You spent about the last week studying about what a good diet for an ice skater was, and worked from there. You had made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was easy to make and was also good for you so why not right? You watch as Yuri glides across the ice Viktor following after him. You could only watch as the two skated together, something that you hoped you would do with Yuri. You sigh softly and went back to focusing on the sandwich making sure to get plenty of peanut butter, which Yuri liked.

You finish up and made sure to have the water ready getting up and going to the side of the rink "lunch is ready!" You called to them. Yuri smiles and was quick to skate over "Thank you!" He sat down on the bench and ate his sandwich happily with a happy smile "It's really good!" he was quick to eat the rest of his food and you laugh happily "I'm glad you like it!" Viktor comes over as well and smiles kissing Yuri's forehead "Good job for today. You can take the rest of the day off."

Both you and yuri turn red, you felt like you were invading a private moment. Yuri, on the other hand, was blushing bright red from embarrassment covering his face with a slight groan. Viktor laughs and shakes his head getting his skates off and placing them in his bag "see you two tomorrow! Don't stay up to late alright? We need to head off to the competition tomorrow!"