We Call Everything on the Ice Love

The first thing that goes through your mind is 'you aren't supposed to be here.' and you aren't! You should be back at the hospital tucked into the warmth of the covers. Yet here you were, in the middle of an ice rink. You had your old ice skating uniform with you, it was rather tight due to the fact you hadn't used it but it still managed to fit. You could hear the doors open and there stood your fiance' with a confused look. Victor went in and opened the door to the rink for him playing the song you had requested. Yuri seemed confused before he heard the music, it was the song that you and he danced to. It was for a group project, and at the end of the skate, you both missed the big jump and almost failed. It was different now.

He skates over to you just as the music picked up, the two of you dancing with a smile on your face. You were young at the time that you both made this dance so the only jump that you had was the end and it was just a normal lift. The two of you danced together to the sweet sound of the music, it was like a dream. You smile as you skate to the side of the rink getting ready for the lift and Yuri got ready to catch you. You skate over putting all of your trust into Yuri and sure enough, he lifts you into the air. You laugh and giggle the rink, no the whole world seemed to get a bit brighter. The two of you laugh as the music comes to an end and he sets you down carefully. You hug him happily and he hugs back with a happy smile on your face, you were glad to see him smile. "Yuri, no matter what place you get tomorrow I'll still be proud of you ok?"

He smiles and gently kisses you resting his forehead against yours "Y/N... Answer me truthfully... Did you kiss Yurio back?" You were surprised by the question but he had a right to know "I... I didn't kiss back... I just didn-" he cuts you off with a kiss and smiles gently "Then you were just shocked." he was right, Yurio's sudden kiss did take you by surprise. Even after that Yuri still held his love for you. You smile and gently kiss him "Yuri, you're a strange boy..." He gently moves a piece of hair from your face "It's a good thing that you're stranger than I am." You giggle and he gently kisses your forehead "Let's get you back to the hotel and warm again." You nod and smile happily "Right!"