Jealousy

Weeks had gone by and Yuri was always busy no matter what day it was or what time of night. The thought that Victor was with him for all the hours alone with Yuri in a skating rink couldn't help but make your blood boil. Oh, the two were very, very, very gay. But luckily for you, Yuri admitted that he was bi-curious. That was a secret that only you knew. You smile at the thought of a secret that Victor would never know, that is until now.

   You walk into the ice palace deciding to check up on Yuri and see how his training was going. You had a bag of salad from the grocery store that you work at, the salads actually weren't as bad as some of the other stores! You turn to head to the rink and go wide-eyed seeing victor had Yuri pinned to the ice skating wall. Yuri was bright red. You felt like you were invading a private meeting but before you could back out of the room Victor spots you and waves as if you didn't even see what happened. "Hi Y/N! It's good to see you again!"

   You were still in shock at the fact that you had witnessed such a private moment but smile and wave back playing it off "nice to see you to Victor!" You walk to the stands and Yuri stares at you in shock, knowing well when you play off your anger. It seemed he was more shocked than you were but you kept your act up "I brought some salad! It's the best in town and I helped make it as well!"

   Victor hums curiously and went over opening the container and taking a bite from it "Sugo!" He says and smiles happily. You just sigh and shake your head "Yuri if you don't come eat Victor will eat it all." Yuri snaps out of his thoughts and skates over with an embarrassed "r-right." Victor claps his hands together as if he got an idea "I know!" Both you and Yuri look at Victor confused at his sudden outburst. He smiles slyly "Y/N can be your dietitian yuri!"