Heading to Russia!

//Just to let everyone know, I have testing all day tomorrow so I may not be able to update... Sorry! <3

It had been a long day of packing, this was by far the most you have ever traveled. Of course, everyone was far too busy packing in the late morning hours to even notice what they put on for clothes. Victor ended up in a sweater and some jeans, which he somehow managed to make it look good. Yuri was in a pink t-shirt with a brown fuzzy jacket, and you were in a t-shirt and jeans.

Victor as normal woke everyone up early in order to make sure that they didn't miss the plane. But because of that, you all were stuck at the airport for an extra hour until the plane arrived. Once everyone had found their seats you found yours, right next to Yuri. Victor was right across from you but seemed sad by it anyway. You were just far too tired to care right now.

You yawn sleepily and notice how tired Yuri was as well, he was falling asleep right in front of you. It was rather cute and got even cuter when he fell asleep leaning on your shoulder. You smile and giggle softly, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. You close your eyes in hopes to sleep for at least a little bit of the flight.

//Picture credit and link: http://hinamie.tumblr.com/   https://68.media.tumblr.com/ab22a27cb694e533302e44a46a73c111/tumblr_okddvwLPkI1tl61voo1_1280.png