The Grand Prix Final Free Skate!

Yuri smiles happily and hugs you back with a happy sigh "watch me..." he whispers softly kissing you before going onto the ice. He waves to the crowd as he takes his place. Everyone was watching him, waiting for the music to start. The music starts and you could see a flip switch inside of himself "Yuri said that he wanted this dance to show the different loves that he feels." The announcer says as the music picks up. He began his step sequence even adding small spins into the mix, but his eyes remained focused, it was almost like he had a fire inside of him. You watch as he got ready for a jump leaping into the air for a combination, it was a quadruple toe loop, double toe loop. He spins across the ice his eyes sparkling like a diamond under the lights. He gets ready for another jump and pulls off an amazing quadruple salchow. He had changed so much since Yurio had taught him that. He leaps into the air doing a triple flip, by victors looks that wasn't how it was planned.

     There was something that Yuri was planning, you could see it in his eyes, he spins perfectly before his eyes locked onto yours. He smiles softly, not enough to break character but enough for your heart to start pounding. Why did he do this to you? A simple look made your heart pound away. He skates with such a determined look on his face, what was he planning? He leaps and does a quadruple toe loop. He skated so amazingly and leaps into the air, amazing everyone once more with a triple axel, single loop, triple salchow. He moves so beautifully leaping into the air once more doing a triple lutz, triple toe loop combination. Everyone had their eyes on him, no one could look away. You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes, he was giving everything he had. He showed who he was inside on the ice and it showed. "Lastly is a quad! The signature move of his coach, Victor Nikiforov!" Yuri seemed so sure like he could do this all day. You had tears already streaming down your face, but when he leaped into the air once more time you were almost sobbing. He was showing how far he had come, and he wanted all eyes on him, he spun once, twice, three times... Four. He has done it!

     You laugh and cheer with the crowd even Victor crying. He had done it! He didn't lose focus as he started his ending with the flying sit spin, move his arm above his head. He looked like an angel on the ice, and his wings were showing in the marks from his skates. He stops his spin instead of his normal hands over his head he reached his hand to you, pointing to you. You could see how exhausted he was, your heart was pounding and tears were going down your face. He cheers himself you laughing at the tears on his face. You run to the entrance and hold your arms wide open "Yuri!" he looks at you and smiles widely skating to you and hugging you tightly. It wouldn't be long before he had found out his score, you both went to wait and you could tell that he was extremely worried. You gently kiss him resting your forehead against his "You did great Yuri... It was flawless." Victor laughs softly "hey I'm the coach!" That made all three of you laugh. Your breath hitches when they said they had the score "His free skate score is... 221.58!" You laugh happily as the announcer went on "He's broken Victor's Nikiforov long-time world record!"

//picture credit: http://bluepapermints.tumblr.com/post/154429399217/trying-to-colour-the-clear-feeling-into-recent