The Anxiety Before the Free Skate!

Yuri sighs softly and leans against the wall trying to open his water bottle. His hands were shaking and you remembered once before how this had happened. Your worry settle in but you can't do anything about it, you weren't allowed to go down and help him. The only one who could help him was Victor. You could see the two talking but you were still worried. You watch as the other skaters go on the ice to practice, your eyes were trained on Yuri. You watch as he attempts a jump and falls hitting the ice rather hard. 

    The whole crowd let out a shock or worried noise for the man, though he got up quickly going on with his skating. You could tell right away how nervous it was and it tugged at your heart strings, mostly because of the fact you couldn't do anything to help the man. You watch as the skating ends and the rink gets ready for the first free skate of the night. You could feel the emotion in every single skate, the raw feelings and how they showed themselves so perfectly on ice as if they weren't nervous at all. 

    You couldn't help but to worry about what was going on with Yuri and Victor, you knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt you but you, of course, were still worried... You sigh softly and watch as the skater glides across the ice but you can't keep your mind off of Yuri 'yuri... good luck!' you thought and held your hand nervously.

//Picture credit: https://twitter.com/azolitmin/status/785257425704144896