The best medicine

You stare at Yuri as his eyes fix onto the T.V slowly realizing what was happening. Your heart was racing and you could only stare at him as you watch the pure confusion and then embarrassment flooding his face. He looks to you and the T.V and he tried to talk but no words came from his mouth. Your heart was racing and you couldn't get the image from the T.V out of your head.

     It was you cuddled into yuri's chest and he had his arm around you. Victor sighs a little "I'll talk to the hotel security and make sure no one pulls that again." He leaves the two of you alone and the air was filled with an awkward atmosphere. The two of you could only stare at each other until Yuri just let out a soft laugh. You stare at the man confused before the corner of your lips pull into a smile "What's so funny!" He laughs and points to the picture "Look at your hair!" 

    You do so and a soft slight pink forms on your cheeks your hair was sticking up and you couldn't help but laugh "What about yours?!" Yuri's was ten times worse, his hair sticking in jagged ways. The two of you laugh once more and you laugh "I can't believe I was embarrassed!" He laughs and shakes his head "There's no point in being embarrassed. If we can't do anything about it what's the point of worrying?"  

//Picture credit: http://dainjdraws.tumblr.com/