The new job

Both you and Yuri stare at Victor in shock "What?!" You both yell at the same time. He smiles sweetly and laughs a little "I just thought it would be nice if Y/N came with us!" You look down in thought zoning out from the world around you. You had saved up quite a bit of money to go and see the competition for yuri... So if you went for free you would have more than enough money for gas and other needs. 

   You grip your fist and place a hand on yuri's shoulder smiling just as sweetly "That's a great idea Victor thanks!" Yuri looked terrified and stares at you in shock. Of course, he knew when you were faking happiness and he knew it so well that it was terrifying to him. What was annoying you the most is that he hadn't noticed Victor was faking how happy he was. There was no way that someone could be that happy all the time. Victor hums softly noticing how your fist was gripped at your side but it shrugs it off with a smile "Now why don't we go get something to eat to celebrate!" 

   Yuri could only glance back and forward between you and Victor. It was terrifying if the two of you didn't kill each other first he was pretty sure the world would explode. It was like watching two tigers fighting for the same piece of pray. He whines softly and covers his face "How did I get into this mess?"