Begging

That was it you couldn't hold it back anymore and with Victor heading off to Russia soon, there was no time. You grab Yuri's hand and stop, he looks back at you a bit shocked but waits to see what the problem was. You take a breath "Yuri, Victor is going back to Russia." He looks down sadly and sighs softly "I know, I was the one who told him to." You grip your hand angrily and slap him leaving him shocked and dazed. 

   He cupped the cheek that you slapped and you started to explain "That was your Idol and Hero! And there is no way that I'm watching your dream come crashing down!" You quickly turn and start to run to the train station, but who knew when Victor's train left. You clench your fist and make an attempt to run faster despite the fact that your head was now throbbing in pain.Once you got to the airport your eyes lock right onto Victor and Yurio.

   You quickly run over and Yurio, as well as Victor, stare at you in shock "Y/N! What are you doing here!?" He got up to help you sit down but you got onto your knees in a begging position "Victor please don't go! I know he can be stupid and immature at times but he needs you!" Victor looked at you shocked "And Yuri... Does he know...?" You shake your head "besides! Yurio you promised to take me to the competition!" Victor glances at Yurio who sighs annoyed with himself.