Search and Rescue

Yuri was pacing from the pure worry he had for you, he knew there was no way that you would ever cheat on him. He just wanted to know that you were ok, and no one had seen you. The cops knock on the door and he quickly went over "Any luck!?" The cops look at one another and sigh softly "A witness says that he saw someone that looked like her... Get pushed off into the forest." Yuri's heart shattered, he had to help look for her! He didn't care if he had training today, or the cup was going to be tonight he needed to find you. He quickly got his jacket on and followed the cops to the scene.

You had to be there somewhere, you had to be alright. He carefully went to the side of the cliff making doing his best to climb down, though he managed to slip half way down. His hands were red from the cold but he had to find you, but everything was covered in a sheet of white "Y/N!" he cries out. You could hear the sound of your name, it had to be Yuri he came looking for you. You couldn't move shaking far too much to do so, your body was covered in a freezing blanket of snow but you had to let him know where you were "Y-Yuri!" You cried out to the best of you ability.

It must have worked because you could hear the shuffling of snow being dug out above you "Y/N!?" Yuri yelled frantically when he dug you out. You could hear the shouting of other police officers doing their best to get you out, you were wrapped in a warm blanket. Everything was spinning and the voices were fading, you were passing out. The last thing you remember was being picked up and the look of utter worry on your fiance's face.

//Picture credit: http://milkeryn.tumblr.com/post/158322455289/so-heres-yuuri-my-beautiful-son-i-love-him