The Wedding

The big day, one of the most important days in your entire life. Were you ready? No, of course you weren't, there were only a few people but you felt like passing out. Victor frowns and goes over to you "Y/N... Your father won't be showing up today... I called and he said he was at work.." You sigh softly and messing with your hands nervously "I'm not surprised... But who will walk me down the isle..? I need someone, I feel like I'm going to pass out.." Victor looks at you and you could tell he was sad to see you so nervous "I'll walk you down." You blink and look at him shocked "Really..?" He nods and went over to you, Victor was in a handsome tux dressed perfectly. You smile softly and take his arm as the music starts, it was comforting to have someone right beside you. You sigh in relief making sure your hair was fine, and that your wedding dress wouldn't catch on anything. That's when the doors open, you tense up and Victor gives your hand a reassuring squeeze. You take a breath and walk out with him people taking pictures and mumbling to each other about how pretty the dress was, or how nice your hair was. The only thing that you could focus on was Yuri, he looked amazingly handsome.

He was dressed in a black tux his hair smoothed back. You could see the smile and light in his eyes as you got closer. Victor lets you go letting you walk up to the altar next to Yuri, the both of you gladly taking each others hands. The priest clears his throat as he starts " Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Yuri Katsuki and Y/N in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." When no one spoke up he turns to the both of you "You may now exchange vows." Yuri clears his throat and looks at you in the eyes while he spoke "I Yuri Katsuki, take you Y/N to be my husband/wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

You could feel the tears in your eyes from the pure joy and the priest turns to you "Y/N? Your vows?" You had to do your best to not choke up as you started " I, Y/N, take you, Yuri Katsuki, to be my Husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." The priest nods and smiles at the two of you "You may now exchange rings. Yuri places his ring onto your finger with a big smile on his face a few tears going down his face " "I Yuri Katuski give Y/N this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." You smile happily tears going down your own face now as you slip the ring onto his finger "I Y/N give you Yuri Katsuki this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." The priest smiles happily and closes his book."You may now kiss the bride/groom." Yuri smiles happily and pulls you close by the waist and kissed you lovingly the both of you were crying happy tears as he rests his forehead against yours "I love you..."

//Picture credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/457959855843349843/

((Oh my gosh! This chapter was so long! I'll be doing a part two to this chapter tomorrow so don't fear!)