Rostelecom Cup Short Program!

For the first time, Victor finally allowed you to come rink side with him. You were honestly quite excited, you've been to plenty of ice skating events but never got to be rink side! You smile when Yuri walked out, he seemed confident and proud. Something you were always happy to see. He looks at you and smirks softly lifting your chin his lips inches from yours "Be sure to watch." he says huskily in a low voice. You lose the ability to talk so you just nod, this was defiantly not a side to Yuri you had seen before. He nods back leaving a kiss on your forehead before going out onto the ice. You watch as he glides to the middle of the rink the music starts up and so does he. He moves his arms so perfectly and captivatingly enough, that's when he looks right at the judges.

He smirks and blows a kiss to them before gliding off as the music starts. His form was flawless as he moves across the ice, clapping and movingly so perfectly to the music. There was something so captivating in the way he moved, and how he smirked. What was he thinking about that made him this motivated? He does a small hop and goes into his flying sit spin, his form was perfect and the step sequence was flawless. Once he's up he smiles with a smirk at the end of his cheeks. It was amazingly attractive and the only thing you could focus on was him. "His first jump is a triple axel from a spread eagle." the announcer says and you bite your lip, could he really pull something like this off? He always had trouble when you were younger, you watch as he leaps into the air and lands it so perfectly.

Right, you're underestimating him, he's a professional now. He leaps into the air doing a quadruple salchow having no trouble with that either. You clap with the rest of the crowd and he didn't even seem fazed. He bounces into the air with a quadruple toe loop followed by a triple toe loop. He nailed even that! He spins on the ice showing that his skate was almost over, he spins to a flying sit spin before getting up, tossing his hands like he was throwing something and hugging himself. His work was flawless, of course it was, he was professional now after all. His eyes lift and the first person he looked at was you, with a soft loving smile.

//Picture credit: http://admemento.tumblr.com/