#6 Family phtoshoot

You and niall had decided to have another family photo shoot because the last time you had one the twins were 1 and now they are 3. "Niall can you get Luke dressed please?" You ask niall who is sat on the bed while your Getting Lillie dressed. "Sure" he says and goes to Luke's room.  Lillie was wearing a pastel blue colored dress with a white bow on it. She also had white tights on and pastel blue shoes. "Time to do your hair!" You tell her and she sands in front of you. Lillie's hair was quite long for her age so you just brushed it. "Do you want to wear a flower crown?" You ask her. "Yeah mummy" she tells you. You get a blue flower crown and place it on her head. Niall comes back in with Luke. Luke was wearing a white button up shirt with black jeans and his hair was in a quiff. Niall had black jeans on and a white t shirt with his hair in a quite. You was wearing  black jeans with a white blouse , white converse and your hair was curled. "They look adorable!" You say. You make them stand next to each other and take a photo

At the photoshoot

You walked into the building with Luke on your hip and niall next to you holding Lillie's hand. You walk into the room where the photoshoot was taking place and hug the photographer Hannah (random name) who was also one of your high school friends.

"Okay so you two sit on the chairs and lillie and luke will sit on your laps!" She tells you. You and niall sit next to each other on the chairs and luke sits on your lap while lillie sits on Niall's lap."smile!" You whispered to the kids. You all smiled and she took the photo .

Many photos later

"Okay last one I want to try" she tells you walking over to you. "Niall stand here" she says pointing to the center. "Y/n stand in from of niall and he hugs you from behind" she tells you. You go to niall and he rests his head on your shoulder while holding your waist. "Photoshoots are stressful and boring" he says and you giggle. "But we get nice photos for the house" you tell him. Hannah was trying to see if lillie or luke was taller but  they just didn't move. "Luke is taller" you tell her and she thanks you. Luke stands in front of you and you put your hands on his shoulders. And because lillie is only slightly smaller than luke she kneels up and luke puts his hands on her shoulders. You all smile and she takes the photo.

You and niall walk out of the building hand in hand with luke holding your hand and lillie holding Niall's hand. "Daddy?" Lillie asks. "What princess?" He says picking her up and placing her on his hip so he could hear her. "Why was the girl taking pictures of us?" She asks. "Because mummy paid her to take nice pictures of us all together" he explains to her. "Why?" She asks . "so we can put them in picture frames and put them around the house" he tells her. "It was boring" she sighs. "I thought it was boring too!" He says strapping her into her car seat while you did lukes.