#163 Telling Niall and your kids that you're pregnant

Your POV

I was currently 4 months pregnant with a baby girl. I still hadn't told Niall or my two children, 6 year old Ethan and 4 year old Aaliyah.

Me,Niall,Ethan and Aaliyah were currently in the living room watching cartoons .
Aaliyah was sat on Niall's lap and Ethan was next to him with his head on his shoulder.

"Ethan and Aaliyah, I want to tell you both something important" I said and knelt down in front of where they sat on the sofa.
"What is it mummy?" Ethan asked.
"You're going to have a baby sister!" I told them both.
Aaliyah smiled widely and clapped her hands.
"Yay!!!" She said happily.
I looked at Ethan and he was pouring.
"I don't want a baby sister!" He said.
"But you already have a little sister?" I said.
"I don't want another one! I want a brother!" He said.
"Maybe in a while you might get a brother" I told him.

I looked up at Niall's face. He was shocked but I knew he was happy because of the faint smile on his lip.
"Move over a second princess" He aid to Aaliyah, moving her off his lap.
He stood up and hugged me.

"I'm so happy! Another little girl!" He whispered in my ear.
I smiled up at him and he leaned down kissing me.
"Eww!! Why are mummy and daddy kissing!" Aaliyah said.
"You kiss mummy and daddy!" Ethan said. "So do you!" Aaliyah retorted .

We pulled apart and smiled at each other.
"I love you" Niall whispered.
"I love you too" I said and pecked his lips again.
I rested my head on his chest.
"I am so happy! I thought our little family couldn't get any more perfect but it is" Niall whispered in my ear and I smiled.
"A gorgeous wife, an amazing little boy, a beautiful little girl and another little girl on the way" he said and I knew he had a smile on his face.