#93 he takes your daughter to his interview

Niall's POV

"Our next guests are One Direction!" Ellen dad. The boys and I walked on stage, I was holding Aaliyah's hand.

As we were walking towards the seats where Ellen was something popped out at the side which scared us all.
"Ahh!" I yelled as I jumped.
"Oh my god!" Louis said jumping. "Aghhh!" Liam screamed .
Harry just put a hand over his heart.
"Ahh!" Aaliyah screamed loudly and began to cry.

The boys sat down as I bent down and hugged Aaliyah in the middle of the stage.
"Don't cry princess!" I said pulling her into my chest.
"Is she okay?" Ellen asked. "Yeah" I said and picked up my crying child.
I walked over to the sofa where the boys were sat and sat down on the end next to Harry with Aaliyah on my lap.

"So we are going to play Never Have I ever, I'm sure you know how to play this and Aaliyah can play too if she want to" Ellen said.
"You wanna play?" Harry asked Aaliyah and she shook her head signalling she doesn't want to play.

"Okay, Never have I ever fell over on stage" She said.
We all turned our panels to I have.
"Actually I have a little video containing some of those falls" she said.
A video of us all falling on stage began to play

****

"Thai next game is especially for you , Aaliyah. I'll say something and you have to tell me which one of your uncles or your daddy would do it, okay?" Ellen said and Aaliyah nodded.

"Who is most likely to fall on stage?" Ellen asked.
"Umm..Hazza and LiLi!" Aaliyah said and Harry and Liam smiled.
"That's not a lie" Harry said.

"Who is most likely to prefer everything in a restaurant?" She asked.
"Daddy!" Aaliyah giggled and I chuckled.
"Definitely correct" Louis said.

"Who's the funniest?" Ellen asked.
"Lou and Daddy" she said.

"Who makes you laugh the most?" Ellen asked.
"Daddy and Louis!" She said.