#141 3rd baby is born

Your POV

Niall and I moved back to mullingar when I was near the end of my pregnancy with our first child, Ethan, who is now 5.
I don't talk to anyone in my family because of certain things that have happened and we wanted to be closer to Niall's family, so we found a nice house and moved here.

Maura had offered to look after our 5 year old son, Ethan, and our 3 year old daughter, Aaliyah for us so Niall and I could have a day to ourselves before the baby is born since she is due any day.
We have already decided on her name and everything is prepared for her.

"C'mon kids, you're going to grandmas today!" Niall yelled to Ethan and Aaliyah who were upstairs.
They came running down stairs and we walked outside to the car. They climbed in to their car seats and we helped them fasten their seat belts. There was a baby seat in the middle ready for when the baby is born.

****

"Thanks for taking them Maura" I said as I hugged Maura. "Oh I'd have them any day! They're both angels!" She said.
"Try living with them and putting up with temper tantrums" Niall chuckled as he hugged his mum.
"Not long now before the bump will be gone" she said. "I know I'm so excited just not looking forwards to the birth because that hurts like hell" I said and she chuckled.

*****

Niall and I were cuddled up on the sofa . I turned the to in and the Teletubbies came on. Niall and I groaned. "This is all I ever see on this to! Why is Aaliyah so obsessed with some people In costumes with a to on their belly?" He said and I shrugged. "I guess it just interests toddlers"

I went onto Netflix and I put on grown ups for us to watch.

After a few minutes I felt something damp.
"Niall" I whispered. "Hmm?" He asked turning his attention from the to to me.
"I think my waters broke" I told him. His eyes widened.

"I..um..wait there!" He said dashing out the room and upstairs. I chuckled to myself.
Despite doing this twice before he's still just  as nervous as he was when I went into labour with Ethan.

The contractions started to kick in but they weren't horrible yet.
Niall came back down with the pastel pink baby bag over his shoulder and helped metro the car.

He held my hand all the way to the hospital as he drove.

****

I was now lied in the bed. They had given me the epidural so I couldn't feel anything from my bump down.
Niall was right by my side.

"Call your mum" I told him.

He quickly called his mum and told her about me going on labour. She told him to call her when the baby's here and she will come here with the kids to meet the baby.

"Babe, let me take a picture of you for twitter!" Niall said. I tilted my head sideways and looked at him with a smile.
He took the photo and tweeted it.

@NiallOfficial: Anyone guess where we are? #BabyHoran number 3 is on her way! Super excited!

****

"3..2..2 push!" The nurse instructed.
I gripped Niall's hand pushing as hard as I could. "This hurts so much!" I cried as I stopped pushing.
"I can see the head. 3..2..1 push!"
"Ahh!" I screamed as I pushed as hard as I could. "The heads out time for the shoulders, one more push. 3..2..1 push" the nurse instructed.
I pushed as hard as I could with tears streaming down my face.

I heard the loud wail of my second baby girl. I laid back in bed smiling with happiness and relief.
The doctors bandaged Niall's hand up ,since I broke it, while they cleaned the baby off and wrapped her in blankets.

"Who's holding her first?" The nurse said . I nodded towards Niall before he could say anything and he smiled at me.

The nurse placed the baby in his arms and I took a photo.
He looked down at her and then back up at me.
"She reminds me of Aaliyah" he said and looked back down at her.
"That's because they both look like you" I told him and he smiled and a tear escaped his eye.
I reached my arm towards his face and wiped his tear.
"Hello princess, im your daddy, you're so cute "'he whispered and smiled at the baby
He then passed her over to me.
I looked down at her. She looked like Niall.
Both our daughters do, but our son looks like me.

There was a knock at the door and Mauras head popped around it.
"Ready for visitors?" She said and we nodded smiling. She came in with Ethan and Aaliyah.

Niall took the baby from my arms and passed her to his mum.
"She looks like you, she reminds me so much of Aaliyah when she was a baby" she said and we agreed.

The nurse came in.
"Do you have a name for your daughter? It's okay if you still haven't decided" she said.
"Her name is Isabelle Olivia Horan" I told the nurse and she wrote it down and left the room.

"Daddy can we hold her?" Aaliyah asked and Niall nodded taking Isabelle form his mums arms.
Niall told the kids to sit on the sofa together and he placed Isabelle across their laps.

"So how was the birth? Was it easier or harder than it was with them two" she asked gesturing to Ethan and Aaliyah.
"A lot worse, Isabelle has been the worst by far, Ethan was the easiest" I told her.

"Do you mind if I tweet a picture to tell the fans?" He asked.
I shook my head. "You don't have to ask me, it's your daughter too" I chuckled.

@NiallOfficial: I would like to introduce my beautiful baby girl, Isabelle Olivia Horan. Born today at 7:13am weighing 8lb 7onz. Y/n and I are incredible happy to have another baby around and Ethan and Aaliyah are happy about having a baby sister!

 Y/n and I are incredible happy to have another baby around and Ethan and Aaliyah are happy about having a baby sister!