#124 Your daughter has a crush on Louis

Niall's POV

I was putting my 3 year old daughter Aaliyah to bed. I had just read her a story and tucked her in.
"Goodnight princess,  I love you" I whispered kissing her cheek. I walked to her door turning her night light on and turning the big light off.
"Wait daddy!" She called. I turned around. "I need to tell you something!" She said cutely.

I walked back to her bending down next to her bed.
"What is it baby?" I asked.
"Can you keep a big big big secret?" She asked, emphasising the word big.
I nodded. "What's you're big big big secret?" I asked.

"I have a crush on uncle Louis!"she whispered. "Oh do you now?" I asked raising my eyebrows and smirking. She nodded. "Well , uncle Louis is coming over tomorrow" I told her. Her eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, but until then , little girls need their sleep so you better go to sleep princess" I said.

*****

I was sat on the sofa with Louis and Aaliyah was playing with her toys.

Aaliyah stood up and sat on Louis lap. "Uncle lou?" She asked."what is it love?" He asked.
"Can you play toys with me?" She asked cutely. "I can't right now, I'm writing songs with your daddy but I promise I will after" He said . "Oh okay" she said and sat down on the floor and continued playing with her toys on her own.
"You know , she has a crush on you" I whispered so he could hear.
"Really?" He chuckled quietly . I nodded.
"Aww that's cute" he said and I nodded.

"Aaliyah, come here love" Louis said. "Yeah uncle Lou?" She asked as he picked her up and sat her in his lap.
"I heard that you have a crush on me" he said smiling. Aaliyah went red and looked at me. "Daddy, you weren't supposed to tell" she said sadly.
"Well, I had to tell him because he likes you too" I told her smiling. "Really?" She asked Louis who nodded.
"I think you're the prettiest little princess on the whole world!" Louis said. "Are you my boyfriend now?" She asked cutely. Louis shrugged.

"You have to ask your daddy if you can date" he told her. Aaliyah looked at me. "Please daddy? Lou be my boyfriend?" She asked. "Yeah, I'll have a talk with Lou soon, he better be good to you" I said, playing along.
She smiled and hugged Louis who kissed her cheek.
She got off his lap and ran upstairs to y/n.

"Mummy! Louis my boyfriend!" She yelled throughout the house as she ran to y/n. Louis and I both chuckled.
"Thanks for playing along" I told him. "Anything for her to be happy, she really needs a sibling though she looks so bored when she's playing with her toys on her own" He said smirking.
"Louis, she's 3. She's more excited about the boxes on Christmas than the actual presents. She might look bored but trust me, she isn't, you know if she's bored because she walks a round whining about how bored she is" I explained and he chuckled.

"Do you want anymore kids?" He asked and I nodded.
"Definitely, I want a boy and another girl. I know y/n wants more kids too, but we've both decided to wait until Aaliyah is a little older, about 4 or 5 because she's still a toddler and required a lot of attention" I explained. "I know what you mean" he said.