#55 You argue and make the baby cry

Your POV

Niall and I both have a 1 and a half month old daughter together named Aaliyah.

****

Aaliyah was upstairs sleeping in her Moses basket and Niall and I were downstairs arguing again.

"Niall! You have fucking baby! I think it's time you start taking responsibility and come home straight after work instead of going out drinking!" I shouted.
"It's my life, I'll do what I want! I don't need my wife telling me what to do!" He yelled.
"I couldn't care less what you decide to do right now Niall! I'm just thinking about our daughter! and I'm sure she would like to have a dad that cares about her!" I yelled.
"Don't even say that! You know for a fact that I love her!" Niall shouted angrily.
"If you did you would spend time with her and not go out getting drunk and choosing friends over your 1 month old daughter!" I shouted.
"Shut the fuck up y/n!  I will do what I want with my life! And who was the one that looked after her for the first 3 days of her life while you slept!" He shouted loudly. I heard a loud ear piercing cry.

"Well done Niall! You made your daughter cry! And I'm sorry you had to look after her for 3 days, it's quite exhausting giving birth to a baby!" I said angrily walking upstairs into our room as he followed me.

I walked to the Moses basket and picked up my crying baby.

"Shh baby, mummy's here, no need to cry. Mummy and daddy were fighting that's all" I soothed stroking her soft dark brown hair.
She started to calm down and opened her bright blue eyes. I smiled down at her.
"I'm sorry y/n, I shouldn't be going out drinking when I have everything I need right here and I'm sorry for complaining about looking after her for 3 days , I know how much birth tires you out. I would look after her any time, I love you" Niall apologised sitting on the bed next to me as he looked at our now sleeping baby girl in my arms.

"It's okay Ni, I'm sorry too, I just don't want to keep arguing, this past week has been hell with all the arguing" I admitted. "I hate it too, how about me , you and Aaliyah go out tomorrow into town, a family day out" Niall suggested and I nodded standing up.

I placed Aaliyah in her Moses basket.
"I'd like that" I smiled.